Chapter twenty-two.

thank you for 4100 reads! please vote and comment.

enjoy!
__________________________________________________

"Just think, after this we can get in my car and leave. We can get away for the weekend. Or however long you want." He adds and then kisses my head softly. 

"I won't be able to enjoy myself if you have a broken and beat up face." I slightly joke. He laughs and shakes his head and lets out a low chuckle. 

"I'll be fine kitten. I promise." he begins to walk away but I stop him and smash my lips onto his. People that have gathered to watch the fight in the back of the school gasp and some girls giggle. I wrap my legs around his waist and he grabs the back of my thighs. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip and then pull away. 

"Whoa." he lets out and then squeezes my hand, leaving me behind. I lose him in the crowd but quickly move forward to get to the front. I push through the big crowd until im up front. Marcel and Nick are glaring at each other and I begin to worry because Harry is no where in sight. A few guys begin to count down and they blow a horn. I give Marcel a worried look and he just nods his head. 

"Trust me." he mouths and Nick punches him in the face. I gasp, tears already forming in my eyes. Someone grabs my hand and I look over to see Louis. He just nods his head, like he knows something I don't. I can't even bother to look. I hear something crack and that's when I run. I run so far from the scene. I can't hear the chants of the crowd anymore and I can't see the damage Marcel is going through. I walk a few more minutes and decide to sit down. 

**

"Soph?" I hear someone say. I look up to see Louis' blue eyes look down at me. I look over and see the sun setting. 

"Lou?" I rub my eyes. I guess I must have fallen asleep. 

"It's over." 

"What? What's over?" I am so confused. I rub my neck, a huge knot forming in the back.

"The fight.. it's over." I jump up quickly and run pass Louis. I need to see him. 

I look down the alley they were in and see a body laying down. Whoever it is he slightly coughs and starts wheezing. I pray to god that's not Marcel. I feel the tears trickle down my face and I hear police sirens down the street. I start panicking, trying to run towards the body on the ground. I feel someones arms wrap around my waist and carry me away. I kick and yell at them to put me down. I need to see who that was. He could be dying. 

"Please.. Kitten.. It's me. Calm down, it's alright." they whisper into my ear once we are far away from the scene. I whip my head around and see a beat up Marcel. He doesn't look half as bad as the body on the ground. He has a split lip and a black eye, but other than that he looks fine. I let out a huge breath and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"I-I was so worried." I cry into his shoulder and he rubs my back soothingly. 

"I thought that was you.. I thought that.. that you were hurt.." I trail on and on. Sobs escape my lips. 

He rubs my back and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to his car. He opens the door and sets me in the passenger seat. He runs over to the other side and opens up his door. I quickly scoot closer to him and lean my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head gently and starts the car. 

"I already packed your bags and Tyler said he would call you in a little bit.. go to sleep Kitten." 

**

I feel the car jolt to a stop and hear the sound of the tires slushing against the snow white ground. Wait, snow? It had stopped snowing down in London for a while.. that's why we had went to the park on such a nice day, well it was a nice day until Nick had came. I was sad the snow had stopped, I really love it. So when I hear the tires I jump up and look through the window I see a small but cute looking cabin a few feet away and tress all around us. The snow covering almost every inch of the woods. I smile from ear to ear and hear his laugh. That laugh can do wonders.. it makes me giddy inside just thinking about it. 

"I know you were upset about the snow stopping so I figured I would take you here,"  he explains "it was my dad's when he lived with us we would come her on winter break and just have fun." He smiles but I can see the sadness in his eyes. I wonder whatever happened to his dad. I make a mental note to ask him about it later. 

"It's great. I already love it." I tell him and place a kiss on his cheek. 

Once we get our bags and Marcel carries them inside he takes me on a tour of the house. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a loft and a small kitchen. It might be a small place but it's so warm and has a cozy feeling to it. I already love it here and I can't wait to see how the weekend plays out. 

I go into the room Marcel and I are staying in to change into something more comfy. I shuffle through my suitcase and find nothing to my appeal. I glance across the room and spot his bag sitting on the chair in the corner. I smile to myself and skip to his bag. I open it and find the familiar over-sized red knitted sweater that reaches mid-thigh on top. I grab it strip all of my clothes off. I put it over my head. Me, being me, I knock over the bag when I pull my other arm through. 

I groan and bend over to pick it up. Half the things in the bag are spilled all over the floor. 

"I quiet like this view." I hear his deep voice behind me. I let out a squeal and straighten my body out. I turn around to face him, I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and I scold him. 

"Marcel!" I playfully hit his arm. 

"Sorry Kitten." he picks me up and throws me on the bed. Instead of what I thought he was going to do, he pulls back the covers and lays down next to me. He pulls be close to him and I cuddle further into his bear chest. I let out a sigh and smile. 

"I was so worried about earlier. I thought that was you.. I thought I was going to lose you." I close my eyes tight, trying to block out the tears. 

"Please don't cry kitten. I would never leave you."  He whispers and kisses my lips softly. And it was right then when I found out something I never thought would happen.

I love him.
______________________________________________________

you probably think im a bitch for ending it right there. im sorry! I hope you liked this chapter! 

3+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter! 

I GOT 13 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER! I think that is the most i have gotten! thank you! PLEASE KEEP IT UP! IT MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE! also as you can tell i will write longer chapters if you vote and comment a lot! thank you!

i love you guys! Bye! :) 

Twitter: @Haroldscats

-Leena xx