Chapter twenty-seven.

Please vote and comment :) make sure to read the authors note at the end! Very important!

enjoy!

_________________________________________________

"You're never going over there again." Harry says to me after I explain to him what had happened. I can't believe that just happened. I am shaking and I can feel the beads of sweat going down my forehead. I let out a heavy sigh of defeat. 

"I know.. I just miss Tyler so much." Harry's face softens. 

"Well he's your brother.. Maybe he could come over to our house some day. That would be more safe for you." His words excite me. I really do miss my older brother. I nod my head and lean back against the seat. 

"Did you tell Marcel?" 

"Yeah, I called him on my way to pick you up." He taps his fingers to the beat of the song that's playing. I have noticed Harry is only nice to me. Harry is, as most people in our school would say, a complete dickhead that only cares about himself. But I know that's not true. I know the real him and I know how completely nice he can be. I love him. 

Wait what? 

No I don't. I can't love him.. not after everything that just happened between me and Marcel. And not after Me and Marcel just started dating.. are we moving to fast? Harry's hand on my thigh breaks me from my thoughts. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah.. just thinking.. about us." I admit.

"And what about us?" He sits up straighter and his grip on my thigh tightens slightly. 

"What's going to happen when I finally do choose. I don't want to lose you Harry. I care about you." I frown and feel the tears forming in my eyes. Oh god, not this again. 

"I already told you Sophie, I'm not going to leave you." His words tug at my chest and I know what I have to do. 

**

When I enter the house Marcel engulfs me in a hug, spinning me around and burrying his head in my neck. 

"I was so worried, Sophie. You're not going back over there." he tells me. 

"I've already had this conversation with Harry. I promise I won't go back, okay?" he nods his head. 

"We need to talk." I whisper and grab his hand. I look over my shoulder at Harry as he watches helplessly from the bottom of the stairs. I nod my head at him and he gives me a small smile. 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Marcel lays down on his bed.

"Us." He sits up and brings me close to him. 

"What about us?" 

"I think.. I just think we're moving to fast." I blurt out. I want to get this over with. 

"W-What?"  

"Marcel, I care about you. I really do and that's why I have to do this. I care about Harry just as much as you and I'm not going to lead you both on then crush one of your hearts. I am not going to lose either of you. That's a promise." I tell him. He nods his head, surprising me. 

"We can still carry on like we were before, right?" He worries. 

"Yes, of course." I smile. He nods his head and brings me down onto him. I kiss him gently but Harry's face starts to fill my mind. I pull away and stand up. 

"I think I'm just gonna turn in, yeah? I'm super tired and I have to wake up early." I exit his room without an answer. When I reach the guest bedroom Harry is standing there smirking at me. 

"You listened to our conversation, didn't you?" I shake my head but laugh.

"Well.." He brings me close to him and kisses my lips softly. I feel the butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter and my head start to spin as I consume every smell and taste that is Harry. 

This is going to be difficult.

____________________________________________________

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Where have I been??????????????????????????????????????????????I dont know?? 

sOrry I haven't updated in like 3 days! agh! I missed writing everyday but I had some family visiting and I just had no time at all. 

this chapter is crappy but a big thing happened! agh sophie you're annoying just choose already! lol LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHO YOU WANT HER TO END UP WITH. 

2+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter. OH ANNNNNND I AM HAVING A CONTEST SORTA? ITS FOR THE COVER OF THIS STORY, SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COVER TWEET IT TO ME @Haroldscats AND I WILL CHOOSE MY FAVORITE ONE! 

Bye! ily!

-Leena xx