Chapter seventeen.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he nuzzles his head into my neck and lightly chuckles. 

"So you're feeling better?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm going to school tomorrow and no one can stop me." I tease and turn around to face him. 

"Wanna bet?" He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder receiving a shriek from me he runs down the hall and throws me on top of the guest bed. I giggle as he climbs on top of me placing small sponge kisses all of my body. I've never seen this side of Marcel. He's so playful and happy and he broke out of his shell finally. I love it. He makes me happy. When we kiss it is indescribable. It feels like I can do anything, be anything. He is truly amazing. He kisses me every where but my lips once again. 

"Kiss me," I beg. 

"Please.." I trail off and bring his head towards mine in an attempt to connect our lips. I don't know why we haven't kissed before. The feeling is literally indescribable. He shakes his head but lowers his head and softly places his to mine and in that moment I felt beautiful. He makes me want to do a double back flip in the air while juggling. He encourages me to do things I would be to scared to do. Even though my parents split, my dad has gone crazy and my brother rarely calls to a reason unknown to me, moving to London was the best thing I've ever done. It's because of him. 

He slides his tongue against my lip and grabs my hips sitting me on his lap he pulls me over so I am on top of him. I whine when he pulls away and pout slightly. I would kiss him forever if I could. Stupid air. Stupid lungs. Stupid humans. Okay, I am getting carried away. But if it wasn't for breathing we wouldn't have to stop. 

"Why are you never willing to kiss me?" I wonder and place my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating miles a minute and I would like to think that is for me, even if it isn't. He tenses and grabs my chin making me face him. 

"No, No. I want to. You don't know how long I have been wanting to do that. I just want our first kisses to be special." He explains and looks me directly in the eye. I nod my head in understanding. 

"But they are special. This is us. This is special to us." I argue  and scoot farther up to place a small kiss on his chin. He is so big  compared to my small body. He nods his head and brings my body up to face him as he whispers one last thing, "You.. Sophie.. Are something special." before we go into slumber for the afternoon.

**

The next morning I wake up in his arms and I snuggle closer into his side before groaning thinking about school. I actually do not want to go to school. I just want to stay here forever tangled in his arms his legs slightly wrapped around mine. His smell radiates off and creates an aroma for my nose. I take a deep breath before sighing heavily and getting out of bed. 

I walk downstairs fully dressed in my leggings and Marcel's large knitted sweater going mid thigh. I don't know what it is about wearing his clothes, I just love it. I feel more safe and warm in them. I grab my school bag, keys and extra homework I finished over the time I was out sick. I stuff it all in my bag and sling it over my shoulder. 

"Wearing my clothes again?" He smirks and takes a bite out of his apple. He doesn't let me speak before grabbing his car keys and his new leather jacket he bought in an attempt to change for me. I don't want him to change though, he is him and I love that. I love everything about him. I shake my head and go to open the door.

"I-I was wondering if um.. I-I could d-drive you to school." There is my stuttering, nervous Marcel that I have grown to love. Wait love? No, I don't love him. It's way to early and I've only known him for a few weeks. I shake the thoughts out of my head and simply nod before grabbing his hand and leading him to his white car parked behind the range rover.