Chapter thirty-four.

"Let's dance!"  I yell at the top of my lungs. 

"I don't thin-" I cut Marcel off by pulling him to the middle of the apartment where everyone else is dancing. We dance and dance to many songs, his little 'moves' make me laugh and it is the perfect night. I never thought I would actually enjoy a birthday party for myself. I've always hated my birthday. 

"Alright party's over people!" Tyler groans. I think he is regretting letting a bunch of high schoolers into our new apartment so they can party all night. Our new apartment. It sounds weird and also feels weird but it's a good weird. I think. I hope. Everyone groans and starts heading out when someone cuts the music. Harry is still no where to be seen but surprisingly it doesn't bother me. If he wants to miss my birthday party, then fine. What a dick. 

Okay, no, I can't be mad at him. It's whatever I don't care. At least I thought I didn't. He stumbles into the apartment about half an hour after everyone left with a beer bottle in his hand. 

"Heyyy guysss." He slurs his words. Marcel sighs and gets up from the stool he was sitting in next to me. 

"Alright, I'm going to take him home.." He rubs the bridge of his nose. 

"Alright.. bye." I frown. 

**

I'm walking in a deserted hallway alone and it's pitch black. I can hear faint voices in the distance when I keep walking they keep getting louder and louder. It sounds like they're yelling at me, trying to tell me something. I begin to get frightened when I see Marcel and Harry standing at the end of the hall shouting at the top of their lungs. I don't move from my spot, I stand there and watch the two brothers fight. 

"You did this!" Harry shouts in my ear. I can still see both of them down the hall yelling at each other like there is no tomorrow even though I hear both their voices right next to me. 

"We're fighting because of you!" Marcel says in my other ear. I begin to get dizzy at the sight of them less than fifty feet away, fighting and then both of them somehow whispering these things into my ears. 

"This is all your fault! You couldn't just choose? Why can't you choose Sophie!?" Marcel sounds like he's been crying. 

"You either choose or we leave you." Harry growls. 

I wake up drenched in sweat, tears going down my face. I know what I have to do and I know who I'm going to choose.

**

Two days later.

I knew I couldn't go on forever like this. I knew I would eventually have to face this problem and I would eventually have to break one of their hearts. Their fragile hearts.. 

I walk up the steps of my old home and knock slightly on the door. Harry greets it with a warm smile. 

"Hey Soph. Sorry about the other night, I just got wasted and I totally forgot about the party." 

"Oh it's okay.. I really don't care anymore.." 

"What's wrong? Come inside." 

"Okay.. I need to talk to you about something very important." I tell him when he closes the door. 

"I'm all ears." He nods his head and sits next to me on the couch. 

"You know this is going to be hard for me and I don't know how you're going to take this but.." 

__________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY OKAY OMG IM LIKE SUPER HYPER AND I MIGHT DO A DOUBLE UPDATE IF YOU VOTE AND COMMENT A LOT AND WOOOOOOOO! 

2+ VOTES 2+ COMMENTS PLEASE? :) 

SHE IS GOING TO CHOOSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THEN I THINK I WILL BE STOPPING IT SOON OR I WILL CREATE A SEQUEL OF HER LIFE WITH WHOEVER SHE CHOOSES TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO? :) 

BYE! 

-Leena xx