Chapter thirteen

The next morning I woke up too the smell of pancakes and eggs cooking in the kitchen, but I don't have time too eat right now. I go to my bag and grab my cellphone dialing the number quickly. He answers on the third ring. 

"Hello?" 

"Tyler, is everything okay?" I ask worry clear in my voice. 

"Yeah I'm fine.. I'll call you later. I'm tired." then he hung up. I guess it's okay considering it's 8 in the morning on a Sunday, he doesn't get up before 12. I sigh heavily and walk down the stairs too find Anne cooking away, shuffling from one side of the kitchen to the other, adding different ingredients. She hums quietly too herself. 

"You know, you didn't have to make me breakfast.. I think cereal would've sufficed."  I laugh and look at the huge amount of food she cooked, Toast, eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit, milk and orange juice. Wow she really went all out. I grab a plate and pile almost everything on it. 

"Nonsense! Besides, these boys eat like there's no tomorrow!" She laughs shaking her head while the two boys run down stairs, pushing and shoving grabbing a plate and piling twice as much food as I have. We all sit down at the table and dig in. 

"Good morning!" Anne chimes as she sits down with the paper. 

"morning.." they mumble and begin eating again.

"How did you sleep dear?" 

I actually slept terrible, I ended up crying myself too sleep. But I can't say that. 

"Fine." I lie and grab my coffee, chugging the hot liquid. They can all see through my lie, I probably look terrible too. 

"So where do you work Anne?" I question trying to take the attention off me, I shove a piece of bacon into my mouth. 

She hesitates, giving me a sad look. 

"I work at the local bank down the street. Oh shoot I'm going to be late. I better leave now." She looks down at her watch. She kisses the boys' foreheads then leaves the room bidding me a goodbye. 

"I thought she'd never leave!" Harry yells taking his plate too the living room and sitting down turning the TV on. 

"Mom has a strict rule against eating on the couch." Marcel laughs and takes his plate in the living room also. 

I follow them quietly, knowing Anne doesn't like it when they eat on the couch I sit on the floor next too the wood coffee table and set my food up there. I will probably end up spilling it everywhere on the couch anyways. I grab one of the fluffy pillows and lay it next to Marcel's feet, putting my back against it. He starts playing with my hair as Harry changes the channels. 

"You have pretty hair." he whispers into my ear. I laugh and shake my head, I haven't even washed it today. 

Harry changes the channel once more before it lands on The Vampire Diaries. 

"LEAVE IT!" I yell startle both of them. "Sorry..Sorry. I really like this show." I have seen this episode countless times, I watch as Damon enters her room, telling her how much he loves her I mouth the words along with him, my eyes start too water as he erases her memory. I feel a tear trickle down my cheek and I turn away laughing as I cry over a TV show. 

"Wow.. You REALLY like this show, yeah?" Harry laughs. 

"Yeah. I saw you mouthing the words. Jeez soph." Marcel joins him. 

"You guys don't get it!" I shout playfully covering my face with my hands. 

"Who is this Damon character anyways? He seems like jerk." Marcel comments as Damon does something sarcastic towards Stefan. 

"Yeah but he's good at heart." I laugh and look at them. 

We spend most of the morning watching this show. They both seem to be focused on Stefan as he rips someones heart out (literally) I laugh as they gasp and shake my head. 

"good show huh?" I ask as they both shush me and turn their heads back to the TV. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower.." I stand up. 

They mutter yeahs and turn back too the TV. Oh gosh. 

**

When I go back to the living room they are both next too each other grabbing onto the couch, a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. I laugh at their horrified expressions. 

"NO STEFAN!" Harry yells as Stefan runs across the screen chasing after Elena. 

"WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?" Marcel yells. They're already on the 3rd season? how long was I in the shower?! 

"Alright I think that's enough vampires for you guys." I turn the TV off and get glares from both of them. 

"Turn it back on!" Harry shouts. 

"No." I challenge and give them a smirk. They exchange looks and nod heads. Uh oh. I know whats coming next. 

"GET HER!"  Marcel shouts. I scream and run too the kitchen. I run behind the table and grab onto one of the black chairs they circle both sides and Marcel grabs my arms as Harry grabs my feet, what are they going to do?! They take me all the way too the back yard where I spot a pool. 

"Oh no! no no no! I'm sorry! You can watch it! Please no!" I yell. I try and squirm out of their tight grip. They look at each other and nod heads. 

"Alright we'll let you go." Marcel says. 

"Thank you-" I begin but I am cut off by the water hitting my back. They want too play? When I reach the surface I act like I'm drowning, choking on the water I mumble out a "can't swim" and shriek as I go under once more. I'm very good at holding my breath I feel two more splashes go into the water and drag me up. I act like I passed out. 

"god dammit Sophie! wake up!" Marcel yells while shaking my shoulders. I start too laugh and open my eyes sitting up. 

They have wide eyes and realize what I did. 

"Oh my god you had us scared!" Harry yells and helps me stand up. 

"Well you shouldn't have thrown me in!" I yell back pushing both of them by the shoulders. 

"You guys suck." I say trying to untangle my hair. I just took a shower!

"We're sorry Sophie." They frown and I start laughing. 

"Whatever.. I'm gonna go take another shower. You girls can go back too watching that show." I giggle and walk back into the house. 
*****************************************

aw aw theyre so cute! hope you liked this chapter, sorry its another filler chapter! I promise next chapter is going to be eventful. Hope you liked this one! dont forget to vote and comment. I think I'm going to do a double update! :) yay! 2+ votes? :) 

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, READ :) 

-Leena