Chapter fifteen.

"What the fuck is that Sophie?!" 

"Did Nick do that to you?!

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm seriously going to kill him." 

Questions are shot at me as I coward away, sinking back into the couch feeling like the smallest person in the world. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I sink lower into the couch wishing to disappear and ignore this entire argument. To my luck there is a knock at the door. I am the first one too get up rushing out of the living room. I open the door, anxious to get away from the on coming fight we were about to have. My smile fades as I open to see a smiling Mel holding all of my homework in her hand. 

I'm happy to see her, but now I have to tell her about Nick. I start to feel qweasy again and I probably look terrible once Mel's smile fades and she asks, "Are you Okay?" I shake my head and run to the bathroom quickly. This is bad. I hate getting sick. I can hear Mel's voice booming through the house asking whats wrong with me. Once I'm finished and I pop a few mints into my mouth I walk back out holding my stomach. 

"Hey Mel," I groan "Thanks for bringing my stuff."  I grab the work out of her hands and sit down at the kitchen table, ready to start the dreadful math homework. I'm glad Marcel is here to help me, I'm absolutely horrible at math. I pick up my pencil and begin to write the equation down when someone grabs my arm, making me mess up the numbers I was writing. 

"Oh no. You need rest." Marcel says and brings me to my feet. 

"No, I have to get this done. I have to turn it in tomorrow."  I complain but still follow him to the living room. 

"You might have a high temperature. You probably wont even go tomorrow." Harry says behind me. 

Mel comes into the living room with a thermometer. 

"Open." she demands and sticks the thing under my tongue. I cross my arms over my chest and pout like a little kid. I hate missing school, it makes me worry. Even though I feel like crap I still want to get the work done. 

"102.3!" Mel exclaims making my eyes go wide. 

"Maybe she should see a doctor." Harry thinks aloud getting nods from both of them. 

"Oh no. You'll have to drag me there by my feet." I explain and lay down putting the blanket over me. I cough a lot more and let out a sneeze. 

"Besides I feel fine." i lie and they chuckle. 

"Yeah Yeah. Call me later though okay?  I have a date with Nick in a couple of hours." Mel says grabbing her bag off the floor. It's now or never. 

"Alright bye Mel." I choose never. 

Harry and Marcel's eyes go wide and turn to me shaking their heads. 

"You have to tell her sooner or later!" Harry tells me after the door closes. 

"I will....later." I close my eyes and go off into a deep sleep, trying to forget all of my problems. 

******************

oh my god im so so so sorry its so short and its such a short chapter! my computer is being a little bitch (im so sorry samm) I am rushing sorry if there is any mistakes! 

I wont be updating for a few days :((( im going on vacation and then my concert is on sunday! yay!!!! I cant wait! but ew I start school tomorrow. i will try to update once more tomorrow then I probably wont be able to after that until Tuesday night or wednesday! I'm sorry :(( I hope you liked this short, crappy chapter. Please vote and comment! If you do I will try and update later on tonight (if my computer is done being stupid.) thanks so much for 2400 reads! 

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, READ :) 

-Leena :)