Chapter two.

The day went by very slowly. I'm on my way to my last class, math. I hate math, a lot. I'm terrible at it and I can never understand the lessons. When I walk in there is only one boy sitting in a desk, studying his notes very closely. He looks up when I hand the teacher my pass. He has the same piercing green eyes as Harry. The more I stare at him the more he looks like him. He has glasses and his hair is slicked back, but the resemblance is there. I give him a bigger smile and he just looks down again. That was weird. 

Math class goes on and on forever, I just want to go home. When the bell rings, the boy doesn't get up, when I pass the teacher he stops me. 

"Sophie, I'd like a word"  He says. 

"Yeah..sure" I try and say casually but I can feel the boys eyes on me. 

"I looked at your previous math grades.." oh please don't say this in front of him "And I think you need a tutor" ugh. Great. 

"Oh.. well would you be tutoring me?" I ask hoping its a no. 

"no..no. I would have...." he trails off thinking about who would tutor me. Then it hits him. 

"Marcel!" The teacher yells. The boy is quick at my side. "Yes, sir?" his voice is raspy like Harrys too. 

"You wouldn't mind tutoring Ms.Hall, would you?" he asks him. I hope he says yes. I want to get to know him. He seems nice, and I want to know why hes so quiet. 

"Oh.. um.. I don't think she would really want me too" he says looking down at his shoes. 

"I don't mind" I rush. He looks up surprised at my answer. "oh.. okay" he looks down again. 

"great! you can start today" the teacher seems happy. I nod and smile at Marcel again. He's obviously not going to break out of his shell. 

I grab his shoulder and ask "So.. My house or yours?" 

"oh.. we can go to mine.." he whispers. He seems to nervous. 

"okay great. You know, I'm not gonna bite." I laugh and he chuckles nervously. I just roll my eyes playfully and grab his hand. Dragging him out of the classroom. "so wheres your car?" 

"Oh.. I parked in the back. I'll meet you out front and you can follow me there." He walks away. 
**

I follow him to his house, it's pretty big. Two more cars are parked out front a white truck and a Range Rover. I follow him up the steps to his front door. I smile as I pass him into the house. I hear laughing from the living room when I turn the corner, I was not expecting this. 

"Harry, I thought you weren't gonna be home today?" Marcel questions worriedly. 

"C'mon I just wanted to spend some time with my brother" Harry laughs while putting his hands up. 

Brother? 
*************
chapter 2 yay! Hope you like it. agh Sophie found out about Harry and Marcel. I think chapter 3 is going to be emotional. I would really like it if you guys would comment or vote! I don't know if youre liking it or not :/ SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I promise chapter 3 will be longer! 

Well I think thats it so bye!(: 
-Leena