chapter six.

"I'm not going to do that." I say looking at Harry. 

"Why not?" Harry questions. 

"Because.." I begin but stop myself. I'm not going to admit I like both of them. 

"Because why?" harry begins to get impenitent. 

"I just.. don't think that would be fair." I lie. 

"c'mon. We will each get to spend time with you. And at the end you can pick one of us." he tells me. 

I look over to Marcel who is glaring at Harry, he feels my stare and looks down at me. 

"Are you okay with this?" I ask.

"If you are.." He replies

I nod in response. 

"Great! You can come with me first." He starts to drag me to the door with a speechless Marcel behind us. 

When he opens the door an older, beautiful, lady stands there carrying groceries. 

"Oh! I didn't know we were going to have company!" her eyes widen at Harry holding my hand. 

"Are you Harry's...girlfriend?" she says it like its such a big surprise. 

"What? oh no" I say pulling my hand away. 

"Oh.. Well you're welcomed to stay for dinner sweetie." She seems...sad. 

"Oh no, I don't want to intrude.." 

"Nonsense! I'll set another plate out." She cuts me off. 

I look at Harry "I guess I'm staying for dinner." 

**

We're all sitting around the table, an awkward silence surrounding us. 

"So Sophie, you're from America?" Anne breaks the silence. 

"Yes." I simply answer, taking a mouth full of the delicious pasta. I look to my right and see Marcel playing with his food, looking down. 

I look to my left to see Harry shoving food into his mouth, smiling up at me. 

"My dad got transferred here for a new job." I try to keep the conversation going. She nods in response and continues to eat. 

"You know Harry and Marcel from school?" 

"Yeah.. I have English with Harry and Math with Marcel, Marcel is actually tutoring me."

"Oh really?" She asks, looking over to Marcel. 

"Y-Yeah." He answers for me "She sucks at math" He laughs to himself, but we soon start laughing, too. Except Harry, He just looks at us. We talk back and forth, making small talk. When dinner is over we all go to the living room and she gives us apple pie for desert. 

"You kids want to watch a movie?" she asks and we all nod in response. We finish our pie while Harry picks out a movie. 

"You guys have fun!" Anne yells going up the stairs. Whoa wait what? Shes leaving me down here alone with them? 

This should be fun.

*************************

You probably hate me for ending it on a cliff hanger BUT if I get a lot of votes and a few comments I will update again tonight(: How do you think the movie night will go? 

Team Harry or Team Marcel? *comment* 

alright bye(: 
-Leena