Chapter thirty-two.

I take a deep breath and open the door slightly, too afraid of what might be behind it. I'm so relieved when it is a women in her late thrities. 

"What's with all the noise?" she complains. She probably heard me trying to open all the windows. 

"W-What... No, You have to help me. Please." I beg and her eyes screw in confusion. 

"What's wrong?" her breath smells of cigarettes. I look over the confused lady; she is dressed in sweats and a pink tank-top with her hair in a high bun exposing her dirty skin. She gives me a small smile, showing off her not-so-pearly whites. 

"A-A man.. he trapped me here. Please you have to help me." she nods her head, about to speak when we hear footsteps coming down the hallway. My angry looking father comes fuming down the hall carrying a six pack of beer and some cigarettes. 

"Linda, what are you doing?" He growls and she shakes her head. 

"N-Nothing John.. Nothing.." she begins to walk away, but before she does she looks at me with sorry eyes. 

"What are you doing out here? I told you to wait inside!" my eyes widen and I shake my head, pushing him with the little stregth that I have I run down the hall. I can't believe this is even happening.. i don't get.. this is just.. What even..

"Sophie!" I hear him yell. I whip my head around and see Tyler standing there, mouth wide open. 

"Tyler? What are you doing here? Never mind that.. we have to go." I run through the lobby doors and am met by five tall men, all dressed in black. 

"Go get him." Tyler growls and drags be towards the van. 

"What, did you bring the entire SWAT team with you?" I joke. I really shouldn't be joking at a time like this. 

"Ha-Ha. Get in." He gives me a slight smile. 

"Take me back to their house.. Please." I ask. 

"I can't wait until we get our new apartment." 

"Can we not discuss this right now? One step at a time, please. Dad could be coming back or he could be sending someone else after me. How did you even find me? Who were those men? Why are they helping you? How do you even know them?" 

"Whoa, Sophie, I will explain everything just hold on a second." He lets out a shaky laugh. 

"Sorry.." 

"Dad won't be coming back.. they have taken him into prison and I'm getting papers signed. They state that he can't be within 100 miles of you. Ever." He nods his head, proud of what he has accomplished. 

"I just want to move on from this. Our family is broken and I can't do anything about it. I just want to start fresh. I'm upset about Dad having to go to jail, well because he wasn't always like this, you know? I just wish it was like before. Before we moved here. Before anything even happened." Io sigh and let my head hit the cold window. I stare out in the cold December air before closing my eyes.

______________________________________________

sorry its so late! I have been very busy but tomorrow is friday so i can update more over the weekend. 

I am starting a new fanfic! Yay! I will still be continuing this one, but I'm writing another one. It's going to be a Harry one and it's going to be supernatural/syfy related, so if you're interested in that, the first chapter will be up in a few hours. I will post the link on my twitter @Haroldscats. 

If that story gets 100 reads by tonight then i will update twice tomorrw. 

please vote and comment. 

2+ votes and 2+ comments.