Chapter thirty-one.

Please vote and comment. thank you for 7000 reads.

enjoy.

_________________________________________

"Mel, come here." I panic. She gives me wide eyes and shakes her head. I am trembling, I can't believe he is even touching her right now. I am disgusted. 

"I suggest you get the hell off my property before I call the police." Marcel appears behind me, holding the phone in his right hand. 

"Just please leave her out of this. This is between us. She has nothing to do with this." I beg. 

"Oh, but sweetie, you will never come with me will you? I have to have some sort of leverage." he smirks at me. 

"Alright.. dad.. I'll go with you. Just leave her alone." 

**

I don't know how it happened but it did. I am now stuck in some gross apartment with my father. I don't know why he is doing this to me, I have done nothing to him. 

"Please just let me go."  I beg. I want to go home, to see Marcel and Harry and Tyler. Oh god, Tyler is probably freaking out right now. I know him, he's already blaming himself and he is probably taking his anger out on everyone else while planning some mischievous plan in his head to get me out. Tyler has connections, I know he does. If I don't get out by myself, I know he will be sending people to get me. I wouldn't be surprised if I was even being tracked right now at this moment. 

"No! It's your fault she left Sophie! It's all your fault!" He takes a swig of the alcohol in his hand as a mixture of sweat and tears go down his face. He is a complete mess. 

"Dad.. I didn't do any-" his hand connects with my face before I can finish my sentence. 

"Shut up!" He screams and throws the bottle against the wall, shattering it into pieces. 

"I'll be back." He puts on his coat and slams the door shut behind him. I immediately go to lock the door, I put a chair against the knob just to be safe and run to the closest window. I try and pry it open but it won't budge. I go down the hallway and try and open every single window he has in this ratty apartment. None of them will open no matter what I do. I am about to smash a chair against the glass so I can break it open when a loud pounding comes from the hallway. 

I panic and set down the chair before removing all evidence of me being back here. I slowly make my way towards the door and take a deep breath. 

________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's late and short. I hope you like this chapter but I just don't feel like doing anything. I got bullied again today and I just want to lay down and listen to the boys or something. 

Please vote and comment, it would make me happy lol. 

2+ votes 2+ comments. 

thank you for 7000 reads, keep sharing. 

-Leena xx