Chapter sixteen.

please read the authors note at the end. VERY IMPORTANT!  Thank you.

**

"Where do you think you're going?"  A voice booms from behind me. When I turn around Anne is standing in the kitchen doorway a hand on her hip as she gives me a 'I-know-what-you're-up-to' look. I let out a shaky breath and turn to her fully as I slouch my shoulders knowing I've been caught. I still try and play it off like I don't know what shes talking about. 

"um.. I was just getting some air? Yeah, I was just going outside to get some fresh air." I lie and look away from her motherly eyes. 

"Uh-huh. With your car keys and backpack?" she lets out a small smirk as I throw my backpack down and go up to my room to change. I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to school because once I'm in my pajamas I feel the urge to puke. Which I did. I come out of the bathroom to see Anne standing in the hallway giving me that 'I-told-you-so-look'. She gives me a lot of looks instead of just talking to me. I chuckle and roll my eyes once more before going down the stairs. 

I guess I'll be home alone all day. That could be good for me. I check the time and its only 7:40 school starts at 8:15 so the boys she be waking up soon. I sit down on the couch with a sigh and pull the comforter over me. I turn on the TV and start to watch my favorite show. Minutes later Anne walks in with a tray of various food. I roll my eyes at her again and take the tray onto my lap. 

"Once again, you didn't have to make me breakfast!" I tease but take a bite of toast. 

"Oh please, this is nothing. I'm happy to help you out." She smiles and grabs her stuff for work. 

"I'm going to work boys!" She calls out and then leaves the house, making it completely silent. I turn up the TV a little louder so it wont seem to quiet in here. I stop eating the breakfast, feeling like I'm going to puke again. Harry walks in without a shirt on, his sweat pants hanging low on his waist. 

"Of course you're watching this show." He teases referring to The Vampire Diaries. 

"Oh c'mon! You know you love it." I say and pinch his cheek.

"Hey, don't touch me! I don't want to get sick." he laughs and moves away from me a little. 

Just for fun I pretend I'm going to sneeze all over him, which makes him run up out of the room screaming like a girl. I laugh, but then feel queasy again rushing to the bathroom. 

**

Marcel decided he wanted to stay home with me today, since he is already caught up on NEXT weeks assignments it's okay for him to miss a few days. I laugh when he tells me this and tease him by calling him an over-achiever. Now we sit on the couch throwing grapes at each other trying to aim it inside our mouths. 

"Sophie?" He suddenly stops. 

"Yeah?" I laugh while taking out a grape from my hair. 

"What happened?" he whispers putting the grapes down on the coffee table in front of us. I freeze. I don't know if I want to talk about it but I know I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later. 

"um.." I begin but he cuts me off. 

"I'm sorry. That was rude, you don't have to tell me." he scoots closer to me hugging me close, very close, like I'm going to leave. 

"No, it's fine. I can't just barge into your house and expect to never even tell you why I came here." I choke out, holding back the tears forming in my eyes. I refuse to cry right now. 

I explain to him everything that happened from the morning she left to right now. I feel the tears escape my eyes, no longer strong enough to hold them back Marcel takes me in his arms and holds me close, whispering words into my ear. I cuddle further into his chest and cry my eyes out, probably getting his T-shirt wet but he doesn't seem to care. I let it all out, everything I've been holding in since I got here. And honestly it feels great. To let my feelings out instead of bottling them up inside, letting them eat me alive. I can't seem to stop the silent tears as they trail down my face even though I have stopped sobbing. 

"I'm so sorry." 

"I can't believe this happened." 

"Hey, look at me."  Marcel says all at once before cupping my face with his hands I still look away from him. 

"Please look at me, baby." that catches my attention when I look up at him with wide eyes. 

"Sorry.. Sorry, it just slipped." I nod and say it's fine. Because it really is. I loved the way that sounded coming from his lips, it comforted me. I push back all of my fears and grab him by his head, crashing my lips onto his. He is shocked at first but eventually his lips mold onto mine and he grabs my waist pulling me closer. He moans as he tries to slip his tongue into my mouth, I quickly oblige and he immediately lays me down sitting on top of me, not fully putting his weight on me.

This feels magical. People say your first kiss is supposed to set fireworks off and you're supposed to feel like the world stops, just for you two. But my first kiss was with Harry and I didn't feel any of that. But with Marcel it's different. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel like I can solve all of my problems. My lips tingle from the feeling and I smile into the kiss. He pulls away to take a breath and shakes his head before smashing his lips back onto mine. I giggle and tangle my fingers through his curls. I hear a slight moan escape my lips, he pulls away staring into my eyes. 

"Say my name." he demands and kisses down my neck.

"W-What?" I begin to get flustered from his actions. 

"Say it." He hisses and nibbles at my neck. 

"Marcel," I say and close my eyes, loving the satisfaction of his lips on my neck. He leaves small sponge kisses down my neck before getting off me before things get to heated. I look up at the the ceiling and smile to myself. 

"That was.."

"wow." I finish for him before sitting up and taking my hair into my hands. 

"I hope you don't get sick." I get up and go to the bathroom. I hear his heavey chuckle echo down the hall. 

That was... amazing. 

******************************

ALAKSKSJFHFALASKS THEY KISSED. AND IT WAS GREAT. AKAKSKDJGND. I REALLLLLLY hope you guys liked this chapter! Thanks for 2600 reads! that's crazy! 

Are you guys happy they kissed? oh and ONE MORE THING do you guys mind if I put 'sexy' scenes in this story? PLEASE leave a comment and tell me so I know the limits of what I can write or not write. thanks! 

So as you know, I wont be updating for a few days :(((( I'm leaving to go to Cali tomorrow morning and then my concert is on Sunday! yay! I wont be back till Wednesday though :( so you have to go till then without another chapter. UNLESS i find some time and i can write a few short chapters. I hope you guys aren't mad :/ 

please tell me what you think and if you are glad they kissed. thank you! I think that is all I have to say! so thank you once again. bye!

*NOT PROOF READ, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES*

-Leena x