Xander

Xander

The devious plans,

To keep us apart,

I swear to God,

Can't change my heart.

Five days, this much time it took to track down Lizea with help of dozen of reluctant Elites. And according to them I did not even meet Freya. I was literally on edge to meet her. I missed her and five days felt like eternity. I wanted to see her, kiss her , hold her and then never let her go but I was on a mission.

Where was Lizea? Well it shocked me as much as it is about to shock you. She was hiding in the house of Botis, the demon that messes with future and past. He is a fugitive, a criminal even to Hell and Lizea was in same situation with heaven so they were planning something evil and that Demusa was a little witch.

"Botis is dangerous Alexander." Alicia said in a grave tone.

I was still cautious around her, I hurt her to the point of death but she forgave me completely and this made me relieved. But I was still guilty, I will always be guilty.

"He can't hurt me you know that." I said arrogantly.

"He doesn't hurt anyone, he messes with time." Haylien warned me this time.

I scoff, "Like I care, he will die before he could run off to some different time zone."

Both my siblings went quiet after that.

I was still forced to be the King and I can't believe. After so much rule breaking and finding out I was half demon they still wanted me as King. I guess father had lot of say in the matter.

Botis lived in a mansion, large and beautiful. It was beige coloured with human guards on gates. Like he needed guards.

We entered the place since i was now familiar with demon wards and how to break them. There were various barriers for angels but it was pretty easy for me. It came to my realisation how I was now even more powerful with my demon side functioning with my angel side.

Nothing could affect me and I was feeling bad for Lizea and the group of what I was going to do to them. I have killed without permission and now I had it.

As we closed in the house porch the only angels left brave enough to walk through the barrier was me , Alicia, Haylien and Azariel.

I knocked on the door and a maid opened the door. Human.

"Is your master here?" I asked with a nice smile and she blushed.

I missed Freya badly that instant.

She nodded and allowed us in.

"Who is it Anna?" A male voice asked and we were all on super alert.

And Bortis walked out , how did I know that? Because he was emitting energy so powerful that even Apollyon didn't.

But his reaction was worth looking at. He looked stunned, shocked and then scared.

"Surprised Bortis?" I taunted and allowed myself to sit on the comfortable sofas. Haylien and Alicia followed me.

"Alexander." There was tremor in his voice.

"Come on, relax Bortis. You haven't done anything yet to annoy me. Just bring our Lizea, Martin and Demusa and I will let you live." I gave him a deal.

He gulped and looked around. He was not a fighter, he had lanky body with pale skin and jet black hair and black eyes. His nose was too sharp and his fingers were skeletal and hand it not been for the thin layer of skin on him, he would have been all bones.