Freya

He is here,

My violet eyes,

I feel shy and bold,

With both tears and smiles.

Xander was angel. How do I know, because I freaking loved the guy but besides that a vaccum filled in my whole and when I breath in I realise it was with utter ease; I know because my protector, my appointed guardian was back.

But he was not back yet and that made me anxious, fidgety and crazy. I paced in the drawing room with my mother and sister on alert watching me like I was some insane person, or a ticking bomb about to explode.

The door bell rang but I knew it was not Xander, I can almost feel him when he is this close. It's the guardian-human bond thing.

So when the door opened I inhaled sharply, feeling angry and hurt.

Martin stood there, looking guilty as he should.

"You." I spat the words at him and watch him flinch at my tone.

"Are you here to take me as bait this time, or this time you kill me and my family or are you here to tell more lies, Martin, or is that even your real name?" I yell angry and he just stand there letting me vent out my anger.

I thought he was my friend and he did one thing a friend shouldn't, break trust.

"Freya, can I come in and talk?" He ask in small voice.

I step outside and close the door behind me.

"No you can't enter my house or stay in close vicinity of my family. Say whatever you have to say right here." I said now crossing my arms over my chest and waiting for him to explain.

"I am sorry." He said the obvious words.

I waited without saying anything in reply.

"Lizea is my mother and she is an Elite, she taught me to follow rules and be an angel , perfect, rule following angel. I took her for perfect mother and angel but when she went all evil and manipulative to finish Xander off, she was thrown in jail. I blamed all that on Xander and wanted to hurt him.

You, never, I never want to hurt you. I have loved you." He explained everything in one go.

I remained passive in rest of his speech but the last line hit me like a shock.

"You-you...what...you love –me?" I confirmed not able to bring myself to say those words.

He nodded and looked at me with pain and sadness.

"You call this love Martin, hurting the person I love, trying to get a sibling get killed by their other sibling, by using me as a bait to trap Xander. Xander finished his whole angel side just to save me and what do you do? You lie to me, you hurt me and whole lot of angels when you knew beating Xander was impossible.

There death is not on Xander, Martin its on you." I yell at him but tears escaping my eyes this time.

Martin looked shocked and even more hurt, he move ahead to wipe my tears I suppose but I cringe back from his touch. He looked pained but he sighed and moved back.

"You do know we are not even friends anymore Martin." I said my voice getting thicker from crying.

He nods.

"I am so sorry, I messed us up. And I envy Xander for having earn someone as special and loyal as you." He said but I was not sure he meant it or not.