Martin

I should be forgiving,

I should be angelic,

But with him in scenario,

Revenge is all I think.

MARTIN

Making sibling fight each other was precious. And when this demon brother was done killing his little sister next I had Haylien in line. It would be difficult to bring him here but I had Elites with me so nothing was too hard.

Alexander with his power and attitude created too many enemies and I had the advantage of them now.

Alexander had no idea who his opponent was, only Freya was the one after his memory loss that affected him. He remembered no one else. But Alicia's expression was priceless when she saw her opponent.

Reluctantly I was sorry for Alicia; it was terrifying and amazing to watch Alexander in action. And one thing was sure that even though he was demon now, the angel was not dead it was lying dormant in him. No weapon deadly for usual demon was affective on him, the holy water didn't even make him wince, the sword and arrows engraved with holy words were ineffective. I knew that King and Queen of heaven are the only ones that could control the wind of God but I had no idea that Alexander was so defined to be King.

He not only handled the wind but he also commanded it kill few of the best warriors I knew. Now the plan had to work, the plan he killed off any legitimate contenders to throne and then himself is deemed as murder and outcast for angels.

I had no desire to be the King but being King's nephew I was next in line and that was my mother's plan all along.

I only had hope that once I become the King then I might be able to break some rules, bend them atleast to get her. Will my mother retaliate?

But for now the main entertainment was in the Capiantus ring, the sibling duel.

"Alexander, what are you doing here?" Alicia said in a desperate tone.

"I am here to get a job done. And actually it's none of your business."Alexander harsh tone made Alicia flinch.

They were known for being the loving sibling but now this was my hidden card. I never wanted Freya in danger, I loved the girl. So I thought of other plan which could get all the targets out of scene. And since I can't kill Alexander, why not make him a traitor and murderer of our own.

"Alexander listen to me, I know you have no idea who I am but you really don't want to kill me."Alicia almost begged Alexander.

He was nonchalant to her desperate look, he was furious and a killer right now.

A shot of fiery blast hit Alicia and she yelled in pain. Her leg burned and skin seared off. Now tears were flowing down her eyes. It was painful to watch but a necessary evil. More crowd gathered around them.

"She is too easy Martin. What is your play here?" Alexander asked genuinely confused.

I just answered with a shrug and a smile.

"Alexander listen to me. I am your sister." She said her voice trembling with pain.

Alexander looked at her completely shocked.

"What are you talking about?" He almost growled.

I noticed a hopeful look on Alicia's face and I had to laugh at her false hope.

"I-I am someone very important to Freya." Alicia said her eyes wide with expectation.

I couldn't believe she played that card. She used the best safety card. How could I miss this?

Alexander as expected stopped with attacks.

"You dare lie to me?" He yelled with authority that shook the floors.

"N-No. Y-you can ask Freya. She adores me like her sister. She would be really upset if you hurt me." Alicia's voice was getting hopeful and confident.

Alexander was contemplating his options and my plans lay in shred. But there was still hope, they both can't walk out of the ring. Someone royal had to open the ring from outside or I could do that since I was the castor or ring for now.

I had to make sure Haylien doesn't get here any time soon.

When enough time will be wasted Alexander will himself grow impatient and kill Alicia.

I just have to make sure that angels around Freya would guard her well and angels around Haylien should guard him even better.

The Freya card! Ha...Alicia is intelligent isn't she ? :)

More excitement coming up!

Get Ready and enjoy!

Don't forget to VOTE!