Freya

The overwhelming emotions,

Then the seering pain,

If this gets me closer to him,

I could go through it again.

FREYA

From experience I can say that Hell is more painful than Heaven since I have gone through pain in both the realms. Yeah, that is really insane. It was like overwhelming day... Flight to heaven and joy to see Alexander there, betrayal to find Martin was actually some high class warrior angel and then relief to find Alexander cared for me more than I hoped for.

I should have been less me and more alert but around Alexander I am careless, like most children around there parents. So I just ran towards him to return his affection for me and letting Alicia live who was in miserable state then. Unintentionally I crossed the ring, the mighty ring which I had no idea what it was or what it could do. As soon as my feet touched the ring, a heavy electric shock went through me like my inside would just burst out of skin. The instant pain was too much to handle and my mind went null.

I know I was unconscious but the voices and sound was too real.

And all my pain faded, I actually felt what was being in heaven meant. As I open my eyes in my unconscious land, set of my adorable, my wonderful, and my very own violet eyes stared back at me.

"Xander?" I managed to say in a feeble tone.

"Why do you still love me my flower?" He asked so gently that my heart twisted painfully knowing full well it was a dream.

"I am helpless in this matter, I tried hating you." I answered with the most truthful response.

But why were we even talking, he was here my angel Alexander was here I wanted to be held in his arms, hugged by him, kissed by him and then hold on to him so well that he could never ever go again. As much I have begun to love the new Alexander, I actually fell in love with angel Alexander; he was my true guardian, my first love.

"You have been hurt too much since you started loving me, I am bad for you." He said now taking my hands in his and holding it like a fragile glass.

"Do you only see what I went through and what about you going rebel on all heaven and then turning demon for just healing me." I said now getting tearful and defending him like I was defending myself.

He looked at me for a moment and I allowed myself to drink in his sight, to observe and preserve the memory of his violet eyes.

Then he pulled me in closer and shook his head like it was hopeless situation.

"Freya, I love you. I love you more than then the hate between Hell and Heaven, more than the stars in the sky, more than your heart could beat in life time so please don't hurt me by staying with me when I am not even myself, when I am evil. Do this for me if you love me even a quarter of how much I love you." He said with a pleading look, his handsome face illuminated with angelic glow.

I finished the distance between us and finally allowed myself to atleast enjoy my dream.

My arms snaked around his neck and pulling him closer I kissed him, very gently and softly. He sighed as if he lost a battle he was fighting to hard to win but was terrified of winning it.

"Xander, it is because I love you more than quarter of your love and million times more that I will not leave, not hate you and never stop loving you. I know how you become in pain when you lost your mother, you yourself told me how dangerous you got. I will never let you go through the pain of that much loss again since now I know how much you love me." I explained it to him something that became clear to me right then.

I got the reason why I can't ever leave him.

Since he looked at me with raw emotions of adoration and love I had to make the intense moment light.

"And anyway, I am too gloomy and miserable without you so I might be selfish. How come you never expressed your feelings in such a beautifully elaborate way when you were with me?" I said my hands caressing his cheek.

A cute smile stretched on his face and I knew I made a right decision. He was relieved that I choose him and chose to stay.

"Freya, my love such confessions of feelings only happen in dreams. And now I have to heal you , like always." He said with usual cockiness.

I had to grin back.

"If you are so stubborn then let's find a way to keep you with me and now you cannot escape, you have given a yes for eternal prison, my prison." He said and then pulled me in for a kiss.

And this time there was nothing gentle about it, he meant the kiss and my lips enjoyed those unsaid senses as his lips worked their magic letting go of all rules and boundaries he held moment ago.

I knew my dream was about to break now.

So we are done with two updates! :)

Thank the weekend!

And also sorry to disappoint since the angel Xander is not back! But I don't want it to happen so soon, he lost it in healing soul destroyed Freya, and it was King of Hell's plan so I don't want him to just get cured till he realised he loves Freya, say the words out loud as a demon :D

Don't curse, because I promise to make it interesting and maybe a little sexy as it goes along ;)

Enjoy ...and love you all those who read and wait for my mazy ass updates!