Xander

Too many emotions

Too many memories,

In my any kind of life,

She is a necessity.

"Sire, you brought an angel?" Demusa said looking wary and trembling under Haylien's powerful gaze.

"He is an...ally." I said in a sneaky attempt to get truth out of her.

"Oh, like the two other here." She said now her smile more relaxed and as always she is blushing.

I love a human, of all the choices, I love a human and I am biased now to think that my choice is perfect.

"Where is father?" I asked using my pry the secrets out of you sweet tone.

She faltered and looked dazzled.

"H-He is in Magcrum room." She said.

Ah! So he is mood for some Black Magic. Did he really not know that being the Prince I was filled with Black Magic and persuasion power at its peak.

"They are definitely planning something." I confirmed Haylien's silent questions.

"And when do you plan to use that locket?" He ask not sure having me here as a demon would do him any good.

But seeing how Freya will hate me if I hurt him, I can't ever do that.

"Now." I said and without warning poor Haylien I put on that locket.

I felt the wind sucked out of me, like there was nothing but vacuum in me. Clutching my head and stomach I crumble to ground on my knees. I yell out loud seeing nothing but pitch black in front of me, thousand thorns pricking my whole body. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see and my mind was bursting with pain, too much pain as if someone was burning it and putting salt on it and repeating the process.

After my lungs got rid of the burning and vacuum I sucked in breath and memories flooded back. The pitch black darkness was replaced by sharp white light; blinding to others but relieving to me as I crawl out of the darkness. I knew me now, I knew who I was, who I am.

My eyes shot open and Haylien was standing in far corner his eyes covered under his wings, while Demusa was gone, probably terrified or maybe going to inform my father.

All emotions surged through my body, my brain; pain, guilt, anger, hatred, conflict and then love. Love was so over powering over other emotions that I can almost not feel them. But I did, I was never the gentle loving angel but the guilt of hurting my own sister, fellow angels was over whelming.

I almost killed Alicia, the sibling I dearly loved. I remember all the dark things but nothing bothered me this much. How can I ever face her?

And then there was a weird, undefined jealously for the demon in me loving Freya, kissing Freya and seeing the same love in her eyes that she had for angel me. But that was also the source of hope for my dormant angel part, she will love me no matter how I become, what I become.

"Haylien." I said slowly.

His wings fall down and he looked at me surprised. Of course it was visible enough to see I was an angel, with white wings and violet eyes. She loves my violet eyes. Even in this situation I felt like laughing on this.

"Brother." He said and stepped forward, wary of what I might do.

I killed hundreds of angel, even I was wary of myself. But there is one thing before I feel guilty and restless...anger, blood boiling, earth shattering, red as fire anger.