Xander

What is she?

Who is she?

She is a beautiful surprise,

A feeling I can't hide.

XANDER

Why was she here? I was all wrathful and powerful before she came but something happened when she came. I knew even before I saw her, there was a sharp sense, a feeling that told me she was near. It was unbelievable how did I know but I did and it was surprisingly a great feeling to be that connected to her.

I was not even ashamed and conflicted to admit it myself that I was addicted to her.

When she called out my name I felt the jolt and came to an abrupt stop and there she stood. Her presence was like air to my oxygen deprived lungs and I inhaled sharply. It was a sweet , certain new kind of pain.

She pleaded to save the girl in front of me. And for God's sake I was a demon, I am a demon I should be unaffected by her request, I should have obliterated the girl in the ring but something held me back. Maybe it was tears in her eyes or maybe the pain on her face but she made me stop. It was a horrible feeling to know that I would not see her again. And then I should have been angry that she threatened me but I was completely powerless here.

I was completely in her hands now. I let it go, wrath drained away and I had the powerful surge of just stepping out and gather her vulnerable self in my arms , she looked fragile amongst all the powerful creatures there. But I knew it was not possible to step out of the ring so I held back the new desire I have developed.

And then she did something I was trying to hold back, she broke the ring her eyes full of formidable emotion for me. Every sound became amplified, my senses heightened as if it was an emergency. Everyone around me gasped as she foolishly yet fearlessly stepped inside the ring and let out a heart wrenching scream. I felt a new yet familiar feeling bubble inside me, panic. It built severely almost blocking my ability to breathe.

I hurried towards her falling body and as she fell in my arms I lost all sense of world and locked for signs of life in her. I sighed as I saw her evenly rising and falling chest. She was alive and another realisation struck me, it was all that mattered. I had no idea how I could feel these things and yet there was nothing shocking or new about them.

The girl in the ring dragged herself towards Freya and I noticed her look of concern for her. It was a good thing I let her go.

"Freya, Freya... get up dammit! Get up before my anger gets better of me." I yelled panic getting worse.

"Alexander calm down, the ring is fatal, no human has crossed it before. I have to see how much damage had been done." Another angel with powerful vibe said.

I would have throttled his neck for speaking up but he was the one who brought Freya here and for now he could help.

"Haylien no one has ever broken the ring, no one except the castor. We have to help her." The girl in the ring said , her voice weak with pain.

Haylien , my father said was the next King of Heaven to be. Now it was no question about the powerful vibe he was giving.

I lifted her pleasantly beautiful form in my arms and waited for Haylien's instructions.

"Take her to Council Infirmary, there we have best healers maybe they could help" Haylien said.

"IS THERE NO ONE ELSE TO HEAL HER FOR SURE!!" I shouted out in hopelessness and frustration.

"There was someone who was made to heal her but he ... he has gone rogue." Haylien said it was a sad tone and like it meant something.

"I can bring him on line, tell me his name I will get him." I reasoned, I knew I was powerful enough to persuade anyone I want to.

"It is not possible." Haylien said his eyes not meeting mine as if he was guilty of something.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and several angels stepped forward but Haylien rose his hand to stop them.

"Nothing is impossible for me. I know you have been idiotic enough to set this traitor after my Freya but now let me help her." I said glaring at Martin standing clearly guilt ridden as Freya was hurt.

"I didn't knew he was undercover and near Freya. You should have known this." Haylien almost growled angrily at me.

No one dared to do that usually.

"How should have I know this?" I asked genuinely not sure what he meant by this.

"Because you are meant to protect her, because you are the one that could heal her, because you, Alexander was her guardian angel!" Haylien yelled at me.

Dumbstruck at his words, I let go off his shirt and almost pushed him away.

"You are lying. I am a demon, I have always been." I said deep down not very sure.

"You asked for her healer, only you could heal her Alexander." Haylien said now calm.

I looked at almost lifeless Freya in my hand and the reason she was this way, for breaking the ring of death. I was ready to put this theory to test for her, I was ready to be healer instead of a destroyer.

Short but kind of nice. I enjoyed writing this one!

Due to lack of time, I am updating it today and I really hope you guys like it! :)

Team Xander...and everyone else, enjoy!

And don't forget to VOTE!