Freya

My life was back,

My heart singing with joy,

Doesn't matter if he was demon,

Doesn't matter if he was here to destroy,

FREYA

Alexander had black eyes now; this was the only thing that bothered me. I loved those violet eyes, my violet eyes. But seeing him up close after a tormenting three month, I realised that even him becoming a demon didn't lessen my love for him. I could hear the threats he gave me but my mind ignored them and just overjoyed on his return. I should have been scared when he violently gripped my neck but my smile was plastered to my face. I was just so relieved and happy to see him.

But he was agitated at me for something; at least both demon and angel Alexander were short tempered. He thought I had out some spell on him, why would he think so? Had Apollyon filled him with such lies? Whatever the absurd reasons behind, he came back after a month and that also to visit me. Well, he came to threaten me for some wrong reasons but he came and that was enough for me.

Deep down I was slightly disappointed to the unfamiliar look in his black eyes and that my kiss had no effect on him but I didn't hope that much so I was kind of fine.

He did threaten to torture me and glared at me but the annoyance registered in his eyes when I was not affected as much as he expected. He might be thinking I was one weird girl, I was supposed to make him fall me for me but I gave very wrong first impression. I even thanked him for coming back when he might have no idea what I was talking about.

I had to tell someone so I walked silently to my house and in my mind I called for Haylien or Alicia whoever heard my prayers.

My mother greeted me with a smile as soon as I stepped in my house. After so long I felt like smiling so I returned a smile.

"We are having roasted chicken for dinner." She announced happily.

She had been trying to lift my spirits with good food since I was the sole victim of her constant scrutiny now. My sister was gone back to her husband after Luke was born; she was here for maternal care thing.

"Sounds awesome, I will take a bath and will be down soon." I said feeling a desire to clean up and wear something nice.

My mother looked a bit surprised at my mood swing but I couldn't just tell her that love of my life was back.

I didn't scream out loud when a white winged angel greeted me as I entered my room. I called them after all. But my heart did stop for a while.

"You called, what is it? Are you ok?" Alicia asked with her big concerned eyes.

She was Alexander's sister, her favourite sibling. She was fun loving, straightforward and friendly. Alicia looked nothing like her brothers, Alexander had messy dark brown hair and set of exotic violet eyes while Alicia had rusty brown colored waist length hair and forest like green eyes, she was few inches taller to my five feet three inch frame. Her wings were a bonus to her beauty, with shades of pink and yellow to her wings.

Shades of wings define your personality, Haylien had told me. Pink and yellow defined Alicia well.

"I saw Alexander today." I told her and she yelped in joy, realising her mistake her hands clamped her mouth.

"Freya, are you ok?" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Fine, I poked my eye with my finger by mistake." I said making up a lame excuse to which Alicia giggled.