Freya

The wall is breaking,

Looks in his eyes changing,

Is this real,

Or am I dreaming?

Obviously Luke soul was still in heaven. But I got myself a deal. Elites, good ones(not like Lizea) told me that if I manage to turn Alexander back to his angelic form they will give me back Luke.

I was happy at this. Because I was really hopeful now. Alexander is still a demon but his actions were like my Alexander, my guardian. Not only my really silly I-will-not-talk-to-you threat worked on him, he only didn't destroy Alicia and even healed me.

Haylien and Alicia earlier told me that demons are destroyers; they don't hold the power of healing. But demon Alexander healed me...the angel part of his did. The part I met in my surreal dream. Now I knew he wall still inside, dormant but present. And this was enough to give me hope!

"Freya Morenson! Are you even listening to what I am saying?" Brenna asked frowning a bit.

I bobbed my head in yes.

She sighed knowing too well I was not.

"This is our last Spring Formal, are you still going as newspaper staff or to dance?" She asked.

I thought about the request or the deal made by Alexander. I did agree to be his dance partner but the idea was terrifying. He was a royal, sexy, dashing angel/demon who must me good at everything and I was Freya, the girl who sucks at dance not only because I didn't know how to dance, I can't remember to move and sway to music with someone so close looking at me intently.

Even the thought was unnerving I can't back out of a deal made with Alexander, he might get really annoyed!

"Ah! I might have date this dance." I finally said it out loud making sure it was not a dream.

Squeal, loud squeals shattered my ear drums and I had to cover them and move away from Hazel and Brenna.

"You. Have. A. Date?" Hazel cleared as if I was mentally challenged.

I nodded at her with an eye roll.

"Who is he?" Brenna asked latching one arm around my arm.

Hazel followed the lead trapping me between two of them.

"Alexander." I said shyly.

"The smoking hot Alexander, the new edible piece of male Alexander?" Hazel said in our own language to define a boy.

I nodded again, embarrassed at her description.

"Wow! Well done girl!" Brenna said smiling widely.

I sometimes think and wonder how did I manage to find such great people in my life who love me even if I am detached at times.

"Where is Martin, I haven't seen him since few days?" Brenna asked and I went rigid with tension.

I avoided the question.

"He is your neighbour Freya, where is he?" Hazel prodded further.

"I- I have no idea!" I said rather sharply.

"Okay! No worries, Don't snap at us." Brenna looked suspicious now.

"I heard you boyfriend scared him in Chem class." Hazel said.

"Alexander is not my boyfriend." I said it too soon.

"Of course he is not." They both said lightly not even giving me a chance to say anything or even take me seriously.