Xander

I shattered the rules,

Crushed the resolve,

If there were any bounds,

I am breaking them all.

XANDER

I was doing this for real. I was planning a full course attack on Heaven. Ok, not attack but it was close. By doing this not only I was declaring a war but I was also letting my father know what I was doing and had been doing all along. But as much as I loved pain it was heart breaking to see her in pain.

I had no plan of action or attack. I was just going in blind but that didn't bother me. I am powerful and I was not afraid of anyone. By biggest worry was being found out and creating a issue big enough to reach the notice of my father. And that would mean she would be in his torture radar which I couldn't allow.

As I reached Heaven, a kind of shock wave hit me. It was so familiar like I have been here several times and I know each and every corner of this place. The feeling agitated me like a scratch spot you can't reach. I shed off the feeling and decided to get the work done quickly.

Ok to be frank I was no mood to get it just done, I wanted to do it more like a challenge. I wanted to see how many angels I could take on, to know my extent of power. But I had to be careful for her sake. As soon as I too easily walked in the gates of Heaven , the gates closed with a ominous thud and without intending to do so my lips curved into a sinister smile. I was waiting for this and I felt the thrill rush inside me.

My peripheral vision did a silent scan of the surrounding and noticed about more than fifty warrior angels. They kept their distance and I knew they were scared.

"So much for my welcome." I said loudly and confidently.

And some staggered back. They were more scared than I expected them to be. What did they know about me that even I don't know? I finally decided to focus on the looks on their face. They were scared yes, determined, yes but they recognised me like they have met me and knew exactly what I was capable of.

"What is it? Are you too cowardly to even step forward." I taunted.

No one spoke and then came a voice that annoyed me more than anything in this world.

"I advise you to abandon any vile plans you have Alexander." Martin threatened me.

I had to laugh, an actual laugh not to mock them but it was really funny.

"I will do what I came to do. You know as well as your guard dogs know this too well." I insulted them because I felt like it.

This angered them , their aura know emitting hate and fear and I was satisfied. I was a demon, I craved these feelings to make me stronger. Maybe that was the reason I was so weak around Freya.

"You are not allowed to break the balance of nature Alexander, we can't allow that. Once dead should always stay dead." Martin said.

"I don't care about rules, I hope you know that." I meant the words.

Rules never bothered me, they were just something existed but I never followed them.

"I know that very well Alexander and that is why we are here. I know that you are powerful but let me also enlighten you that here we are more than five hundred warrior angels. We are skilled in battle and strategy and we will do everything in our power to break you down." Martin said all this with an eerie set of calm like he had a hidden card to play.