Freya

There is no choice,

No time to think,

Realised, for him,

I could do everything.

FREYA

I have been stupid to say the least. I have been impulsive but not to this extent. Living with Alexander was rubbing off the abrupt decision making skill. I loved Luke, adored him but I cannot just do what I like. For me there will be repercussions. I was taking an advantage of knowing the angels, people die and left ones deal with it. I could not ask for Luke back, I should not ask for Luke back.

Well, I would have asked for Luke back if that didn't put the person I loved most in danger.

And I did ask for Luke and now I was regretting my decision, I don't know why but my instincts were just killing me from inside now. My ardent prayers went out to two other angel friends I had, Haylien and Alicia. I waited for an hour but no one responded. Why were they ignoring me? Is something wrong with Alexander? The thoughts were killing me from within.

Suddenly I heard a thud sound and Haylien stood in front of me looking haggard and milady injured.

"What happened?" I asked naturally worried at his state.

"I have no idea what's happening. Some angels were following me and when I heard your calls I was going to fly in, they attacked me. For God's sake I am the acting King right now." He said with his usual sense of calm and humour.

I had to smile how he immediately heard me and was responding as fast as possible.

"So what is it Princess that you called so desperately?" Haylien asked sounding a little tired.

I told him everything , about the devastating loss of my infant niece and how I in impulsive mode asked for impossible and Alexander being Alexander agreed. And then I waited for his response, rather anger anxiously.

"Wow!" He sighed sharply after a moment.

I had no idea what the response meant so I waited for his explanation.

"He is a demon, he forgot everything single thing from his angel life even us his siblings but he still loves you." Haylien said it more to himself awing at the thought than talking to me.

"He doesn't love me. He laughed when I told him so and let me tell you a cruel mocking laugh." I said it like a complaint.

Haylien then laughed and I frowned at him.

"Yeah, a King of Hell will just break all rules for a human he doesn't love and decide to attack heaven to get a soul back. Of course he doesn't love you." Haylien was mocking me now.

But the way he said it was so true. He did behave in a way that anyone would say he loved me.

Did he love me? But he was doing this because in return I promised I will not bother him again. Did he want to get rid of me so badly? I had no idea what Alexander was thinking but he was still helping me even if he was demon all of a sudden.

"Freya, like I said, he loves you too much to hate you even as a demon. And even though he can't remember you at all he still cares for you. And that is a big thing because care and demon is never put in same bottle."Haylien explained awe still evident in his tone.

"But here is the problem, I am having very bad instincts Haylien. I believe Alexander is in trouble." I said aloud my most major worry.

"Alexander? In trouble? Is that even possible?" Haylien said smirking but a concerned flickered in his eyes.

Wings of Darkness ❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara