Circumstmaces

Começar do início

"Good morning beautiful." he mumbled and then yawned.

"Good morning"

"Did you sleep well?" he asked through his yawn. He stretched and made this high pitch "hee hee" sound which made me burst into laughter.

"Why do you always make that noise?"

"I honestly don't know." He sighed and sat up, which made me sit up.

"I have to go to the studio today...working on the follow up album.." He said stroking the sides of my thighs.

"I wanna goooo." I whined.

"Jasmyn you can't g-" I flopped back onto the bed and started whining before he couple fully tell me no.

"YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!!!" I whined loudly.

"Jasmyn are you serious right now." I poked my head up and raised my eye brow at him. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"I wanna go lemme me go Michael lemme go!!!"

"Baby I would love too but considering the circumstances I-"

"What circumstances..?"

"Jasmyn I'll definitely take you next time."

"Michaaaeeel!!!" I whined. I crossed my arms and pursed my lips together earning an "oh my god not this again" from Michael. "your being a poopy right now. All I wanna do is spend time with you. Your never home your always on tour or doing press or rehearsing for a show."

"Well so are you." he laughed trying to lighten the mood. I was being serious though. "Aw baby!" he cooed and slid his hands under my back and lifted me up. "I'm sorry" he kissed my nose. I scrunched my face up and wiped it off.

"Stop" he kissed my nose again and again and again.

"Why can't you ever let me be mad for 2 seconds?" I threw my head back and groaned.

"You can be mad all you want just not at me?" A smile started to grow across my face.

"Look at my pretty girl smile, isn't it beautiful. She never does that, she's always pouting and acting like a baby." I rolled my eyes and put my hand over my mouth. "No don't cover it up" He grabbed my hand and lowered it away from my mouth. "Look at it, look at her smile y'all. Look at her cheeks, got so high she can barely see." I started laughing at him.

"Ok Michael I get it!"

"Look at her laughing, look at her guys. She looks totally fucking amazing." He put his hands over his eyes. "I would continue to look at you but your beauty is fatal to my eyes." I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his eyes and he dramatically fell back on the bed.

"MY EYES!! MY EYES!!" he screamed, holding his hand up clenching the air. I busted into a fit of laughter and laid down on top of him.

"Michael I love you.....so much." I kissed the bottom of his jaw. "I'm so thankful for you."

"I love you too." he said rubbing my back and he took a deep breathe. "...now go get all beautified so we can go." He slapped my ass. I hopped up and ran to brush my teeth, shower, and wash my face. You know the usual bathroom routine. When I finished Michael was already dressed and sitting down in the chair watching TV.

"How'd you get dressed so fast?" I asked pulling out my clothes for the day. He cut his eyes up at me and went back to looking at the TV.

"You have 4 bathrooms in this house and you've been in there for an hour."

".....shutup" I lotioned up and slid on some black adidas tights and the matching sports bra.

"Where's my black windbreaker?" I asked filing through my closet.

"Right here." Michael said walking towards the door, holding up my jacket. "Now come on your gonna make me late." I groaned and followed behind him.

After a long car ride, followed by a stop at McDonalds to get me a large fry. We finally arrived at Sunset Sound Studio.

"Is Quincy in there?" I asked tossing my empty bag into a nearby trashcan.

"Is he not always...and he's gonna kill me for being late." he shot a glare at me.

"What? I was hungry." I shrugged at him. When we walked into the studio I saw a person I never thought I'd see sitting at the boards.

"Diana?!?" I gasped. Her eyes got wide but she never looked up at me.

"Jasmyn baby I can explain" Michael tried to grab my arm but I snatched away.

"So I she why I couldn't come down here?"

"What!?!?!" Michael asked shocked.

"What Michael?!?! Why were you hiding her."

"Hiding her?!?! Jasmyn you sound crazy."

"WHY IS SHE HERE MICHAEL!!!" I yelled, pushing him.

"She still work for us. She's a great engineer, business is business no matter what personal matters there are." He looked at Quincy and they both nodded at each other.

"You've gotten be fucking kidding me right now. I'm in here with crazy people." I was talking to myself and I was sure I looked insane. "I need to get out of here I need some sanity. This can't be happening." I stormed out of the place Michael right behind me.

"Jasmyn...Baby... Jas.. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOR TWO SECONDS!!" He yelled through the window of the car. I told the driver to take me to 905 Loma Vista Dr. That's where Prince lived. I needed him right now, more than ever actually.