me: sigh i need to leave, see you in a few hours

lukey: i should get back to this, only some hours left :-)

me: ;)

I notice myself standing by the elevators and smiling as the conversation comes to a small end until we actually see each other. My vision moves up, looking around me and I notice a group of younger people approaching towards me.

"Agnes Bloom?" One of them asks, her voice sweet and high pitched. I smile and nod my head.

"Hi." I wrinkle my nose and rub a spot behind my ear.

"Oh my gosh, hi! We were just waiting to actually get in and my friend noticed you, we love your covers!" She cheers, her friend already bringing his phone up to take a picture, I believe.

"Oh, really? Thank you so much, it means a lot." I feel heat rushing to my cheeks slowly as I give a hug to two of the girls while the boys talke pictures.

"Yeah, I loved your Pillowtalk cover. Are you going somewhere?" A brunette boy asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm going to L.A. How 'bout you guys?" I ask politely, only trying to already end this conversation.

"France," The girl answers and I flash another smile, "I hope you have fun in L.A!"

"Thank you!" I say, waving goodbye and leaving the small scene. I don't mind having some people recognize me, but making long conversations with them is something I avoid.

I sigh and make my way to the control. I'm so not ready for this six hour plane ride.

***

After full hours picking at my nails and having the highest volume on my music, I alternate between Blink-182, Good Charlotte and other random songs in my playlist, only wanting for this to already end. I've had two or three tasteless coffee cups, a glass of water and a conversation with the young mother sitting beside me while she tried to get her six-year-old son to sleep. But soon and thankfully, the plane landed.

I turn flight mode off and slide onto my texts with Luke, watching as the people start stepping out of the plane.

me: just landed boo

lukey: boo i'm waiting

me: has anyone seen you

lukey: i don't think so

lukey: i'm trying to hide

me: what are you wearing?

lukey: a beanie hiding my hair and sun glasses

me: spy!luke

lukey: waiting for helper!agnes to get here cause i don't want to wait much more :-(

me: i'm trying to get out of the plane be there soon

I finally get out of the plane following some of the last people to get my luggage more stressed and excited than ever, because what exactly is gonna happen? To start with, what the hell are we? Very good friends or very very good friends? Do we kiss? Ugh, why is this so complicated?