Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW

Start from the beginning

“What are you doing?” Harry asked. “Isn’t she supposed to be wrapped around it?” I rolled my eyes.

“I know Harry, but since it’s raining the blanket with shield her from the water and will muffle out some of the screams and questions from the fans and paps.” Harry just made and ‘o‘with his mouth now understanding. I took a deep breath and was ready to go.

As we got to the front I saw Zayn in the driver’s seat and Eleanor waiting outside the car with Louis for us. But what really got my attention was the amount of people outside. I turned to the ladies at the front and said thank you.

I gripped Harry’s hand tighter as he did to Haley’s carrier. As the sliding door open the yells only got louder. Camera flashes would be blinding if it wasn’t for the cloudy day light. Eleanor hopped in as Harry tried his best to lightly place Haley in the middle of the seat. I turned back due to a yell that caught my ear. There were 2 girls and a mom standing at the corner of where the fans were all crowded. I don’t know why but I left Harry’s side as he and El were buckling in Hales and walked towards them.

The mom spoke first out of the 2 teens that look like 15 or 16.

“Hi, congratulations on the new born, Alexia is it?” the mom said and the girls sucked in air and turned to the mom, “What what did I say?”

“Mom its Alexis!” the blond one said,

“It’s okay everyone messes up names sometimes.” The girl blushed and her brunette sister handed me a bag. “Can we give you this?” as she held out the pink bag I got nervous.

“It’s okay I approved it.” The mom said, with nerves in view she got a hang of it.

She started to reach in the bag. “it’s baby food and formula we bought it when Harry tweeted the baby was born, there are bottles and we made Haley a blanket.”

“Alexis there you are, you scared me. Oh hello.” Harry said to the girls that were now going crazy.

“oh my gosh Mom Harry Styles!”

“Calm down and finish giving her the gifts.” The girls took a deep breath.

“Gifts?” Harry said wrapping his hand around my waste.

“Yeah we made Haley a blanket, and we bought all the stuff on a site that donates 75% of the profits to babies that need all that stuff in villages and stuff like that.” The girl exclaimed with the brunette hair.

“Well thank you, but we really have to be on our way.” Harry said and motioned for us to start walking. We got in the car and I looked at all the items from the fans.

Bottles, clothes, blankets, diapers, wipes, formula everything I could think of that you could get at a baby shower. I loved the fact that they bought these items from a charity site. I took out my phone and snapped a picture that for sure will be my new lock screen. Harry’s looking down at the sleeping child and smiling, something in his eyes made me want to capture the photo.

I thought of the idea that’s been on my mind since Hales (pronounce hails like nails with but with an h) was born. I opened the app and clicked to compose a tweet.

A picture to capture a miracle, to capture a new start, beginning, a memory; but most of all to capture the items that make up my heart.

Haley and Harry forever and always <3 :picture:’

I hit send and posted the tweet. I locked my phone before the negative and judgmental tweets came in. I put my phone away and placed my finger on Haley’s soft palm. When she gripped her tiny fingers around it my heart jumped and my smile filled my face.