Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."

Continued…

“…are not pregnant it’s just a bad case of the stomach flu. We’ve already called in your antibiotics and will be delivered tomorrow in the mail. Get lots of rest, soup and warm drinks will help you get through the flu faster and I think that’s it you’re free to go.” He finished saying, I waited till he left,

I jumped up and cheered but my stomach had another plan. After hopefully my last upchuck of the day I walked to the waiting room, and Harry was there waiting for me with open arms. I wasn’t mad anymore, now that I know. I ran and jumped in his arms, he spun me around in his tight hold.

“I’m guessing you’re not mad at me anymore?” he asked as he set me down,

“I’m sorry it was just th-,”

“It’s okay, now the nurse said you need rest and soup, Louis and Eleanor went out for breakfast and said they’d bring you back some. Let’s go home babe.”

The paparazzi was horrendous, yelling and pushing against us.

Alexis will we be expecting a little Harry running around anytime soon?’ I laughed a bit too hard at the comment, I picked up my head and looked for the voice who said that, “Ha ha sorry for laughing but no,”

Why the doctors visit?’ ”I’ve gotten a stomach flu,”

How are the fans taking the relationship,’ Harry got the last few, “Most are quite supportive,”

How’s work Alexis?’ I thought it was odd that they tried to talk to me like normal people, “I love it thanks for asking.”

Harry helped me in the car and went home, as soon as we got there Louis and Eleanor had came back with my soup and Harry was so caring, I almost cried. That day me a Harry slept the day away.

~~4 MONTH LATER (BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER)~~

“Hazza, Harry,” I shook him lightly; he turned over on his bed and rubbed his eyes. “Harry get up you guys have studio time today, I’m off to work I’ll see you later.”

“Wait, wait where do you think you’re going so fast,” he pulled me to his bare chest, “You’re going to work in that?” I pushed back a bit hurt.

“Why,” I stretched out the word,

“It’s uh-,”

“Harry who do I always come home to,”

“Me,” he rolled his eyes

“Okay then, don’t worry I work in a woman’s clothing store don’t see a lot of males, now I have to go I’ll be late.” I quickly kissed him goodbye and left down stairs but before I left I looked in the mirror by the door.

‘I don’t look bad…do i?’ I looked at myself, I was wearing my dark red shorts, a black tank with New York logo on it with a denim shirt unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows topped with my high top white converse.

“You look perfect; I was just messing with you.” Harry said from the top of the stairs, I stuck my tongue out at him making him laugh.

I loved work; it flew by in a breeze. Walking around asking if the customers if they’re okay or if they need help, folding clothes here and there it was an easy pay job.

Today was a bit difficult; a lot more fans were coming in the shop and just watching me, taking pictures and videos. They usually did that but today there were a lot more than usual.   

“Hey Lex you okay?” my boss Andrina came by and noticed my uneasiness.

“Yeah, it’s just why are they just standing out there like that. It’s not like I’m going to break out in song and dance,” Andrina chuckled