Chapter 6: THUDS

My head ached with the piercing sun blinding me. My stomach turned and I could feel the contents of my stomach come up and I untangled from the sheets and booked it to the bathroom. The pressure in my head was excruciating.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I got up slowly and frankly achy. I brushed my teeth and I noticed I was wearing only my bra and panties. 'Ugh what happened last night' I said low while rubbing my head. As I got out I saw an unfamiliar back arched over the side of my bed, but since he had the small moles on his back I was scared that it was Niall.

"Niall?"I said squinting from the blinding sun. As he turned around my eyes widened. Whoa not Niall. "Oh my gosh who are you!?" I almost yelled I backed into the corner as he stood up. He had similar hair to Niall but was very different. He wore dimples on the his cheeks and was very muscular.

"Please, please don't be frightened I'm just as confused as you. Look my name is Ayden and you are" he asked His voice spoke with a deep South African accent. I calmed down as he calmly waited for my reply my nerves kicked up,

"almost naked." I said as I shielded my black bra,

"Uh I'm sorry uh I’ll look away" he covered his eyes as I reached for my baggy sweats and shirt. My mind flickered as I watched him closely. Oh no what did we do last night, oh god am I still a virgin?

"Done um do you recall anything from last night?" I asked, he looked around in a thought.

"Not really," no no no no

"great" I said, supposed to be in a whisper but I guess he heard.

"Look if it makes you feel better I'm for sure we didn't do anything"

"And how do you know that you just said you don't remember anything.” I was panicking now.

"Because I would have uh well um"

"get on with it already" my patience was in no existence

"I would have not woken up a virgin" he said in a mumble

"what!?" I said a bit too loud

"please please don't make fun of me please"

"no no I'm not but I’m one too, thank god."

"Oh well see that should have been the first sign nothing happened,"

"huh? I don't get it."

"Well if you were a virgin you would have bled and by the looks of the clean sheets you sure are." My cheeks turned red. I forgot about that. After the awkward silence that ran on he was clothed.

"Would you like breakfast? I can understand if u don-" started but cut me off before I could finish

"Sure," we headed to the kitchen everyone was still asleep. I made eggs and bacon not really in the mood with my bearing head ache.

"So you live here by yourself?" He asked making conversion. 

"No I live here with my two friends. So you have no idea what happened last night?"I asked still wishing he had any memory of it

"Well I do remember seeing you at the ba-"

"Morning" Louis interrupted coming in groggy and automatically went to pour himself coffee. He turned around and was surprised at the sight of Ayden.

"Um sorry I didn't see you there, Louis, Louis Tomlinson and you are?" he said holding his hand out for a shake,

"Ayden,” he took Louis hand smally shaking it, Ayden’s facial expression went questioning, “wait aren't you the guy from that one band from the X-Factor, wait don't tell me uh um One, One Direction!"