Chapter 3: NEW HOME

"Whatcha listening to?" he slowly picked up the ear buds and Placed one in his ear and passed me the other. As I brought the small bud to my ear I could hear the slow piano play.

"Emeli Sandé! She’s one of my favorites; it’s like listening to a story in a song. I love how she puts so much meaning into a song. That song means a lot to me." I said as I listened to 'clown' by the lovely singer. I realized by now I was babbling on and stopped. "Sorry," I apologized.

"Shouldn’t you be hating me right now?" he said in his deep voice. I turned to look at him but he was just looking out his window.

"I should be but I can't, Zayn can you please look at me, please." I placed my hand under his chin and pushed his face towards mine.

"I’m a monster you shouldn’t be around monsters, seeing every time I tried to fix somewhat of something you get hurt." I could feel the tears build up as I kept my hand on his cheek. The scruffy feeling tickled my palm.

"You’re not a monster; you tried helping me though it may have back fired,"

"Badly," he added, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Zayn I miss you, and as weirdly as it may seem to you, I miss you a lot, I want to see that smile, the laugh that once heavenly echoed in my ear. I want that best friend that spent the entire week with me, that best friend I never left his side because he was the perfect guy friend I could talk about anything with." I felt the usual stinging of tears as I paused trying to get a hold of myself before I freaked out.

"I’m so sorry" he said looking me in the eyes.

"I forgive you," after that I laid my head on
his shoulder and closed my eyes to the soft melody of Emeli Sandé. Zayn laid his head on mine as the song changed and we drifted to sleep.

Harry’s POV

“Sir, Mr. Styles?” I was awaken by one of the flight attendants.

“Uh sorry what is it?” I said sitting up right from my slouching/sleeping position.

“It’s fine but would you mind waking up the others, breakfast is being served?” She spoke in her high pitch fake voice. I nodded and got off my seat.

I felt the heavenly small orgasm like stretch as I extended my arms out and arched back a bit. Louis was next to me seated with Eleanor.

“Mate, Louis, Lou!” it was like mission impossible to wake him up.

“Oi, what is it?”

“Breakfast, Liam get up! Ale-, Alexis?” I went to wake her up in the row behind me but it was empty with just the sight of her blanket sprawled out on the seat.

“Hey Liam have you seen A-,” I began

“Found her.” I looked where Liam had his eyes on. She laid there well it was like laying down but she was cuddled up with Zayn. A part of me was ready to burst with hate, she’s mine well she will be, maybe one day, but the other was contemplating if I should actually talk to Zayn. We haven’t spoken since I gave him the letter he wrote her. I took a deep breath and made my way over.

“Alexis, babe wake up breakfast is ready.” I crouched down in front of her seat combing the hair the shaded over her face. She lifted her head but never opened her eyes just wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I started to stand up as she wrapped her legs around my torso. She pulled the duvet from Zayn waking him up. We gave me an uneasy smile and I tried to do the same.

“Breakfast is ready.” I said, no emotion in my voice, I carried her back to her row and sat her sideways and pulled the tray down on the seat as the ladies set down her tray.