Chapter 18: ;)

~2 weeks later~

Eleanor’s POV

I’m currently in Alexis’ bathroom at 10 in the morning holding her hair whilst she empties out her stomach.

“I’m so sorry El.” She was apologizing

“Love its okay but do you have any idea why you’re sick. It’s been 3 days already.” she nodded before she threw up again, harry had came in.

“Is she okay?” I just shrugged my shoulder. Alexis got up and brushed her teeth, Harry helped her back to bed and we left her to relax a bit and left to the living room.

“Harry it’s been 3 days, not to get I your business but have you guys, you know uh,” Harry started to blush

“Uh well, yeah,” he rubbed the back of his neck

“Were you using protection, sorry but as awkward as I sounds I had to ask.” I said

“Of cour- oh no” he looked wide eyed

“What?” Louis added

“But she can’t get pregnant, she had had ugh what was it, I don’t remember but she said we didn’t need one.” Harry started to pace around.

“Harry there could be a chance,” I said, “Look there’s a 24 hour clinic 20 minutes away it wouldn’t hurt to check.” He nodded, “I’ll go get Alexis ready.”

“Wait, Alexis would never go, she hates hospitals she’ll flip and lock herself in her room.” Harry said, I thought for a minute and an idea popped in my head.

“Don’t worry I’ve got an idea.”I walked up the stairs and entered Alexis’ room, I looked towards the bed but the sound of the bathroom door opening and a pale girl walked out, when she saw me she got embarrassed.

“Uh Alexis you need to get dressed.” I said looking in her closet for an outfit.

“El I don’t think I can even walk down the stairs where are we going?” she said sitting on the chair in the closet with her head in her hands.

“It’s a surprise, don’t worry it’ll make you feel better. Put this on then come here so I can do your hair real quick.” I said sending her to the bathroom with capri yoga sweats and a tank with a heavy knitted sweater.

She came out and sat on the floor in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed. I did a simple loose French braid; she got up and slipped on her red toms. I slowly helped her down stairs; Harry and Louis were waiting at the door.

“Ready?” Harry asked, Alexis looked at me confused

“Louis and Harry are going too?” I just nodded.

We got in the car and started the quiet drive. Alexis laid her head in my lap the whole ride; she said sitting made her more nauseous. When we parked we noticed the paps that had been following us.

“Alexis put your hood up and wear these.” Harry said handing her, her sunglasses. She shook her head and pushed them away.

“No I don’t want to take my glasses off I couldn’t find my contacts and I get a headache if I don’t wear either, Harry I’m fine.” We just looked at each other and brushed it off.

I helped Alexis out of the car and held her in between me and Harry. The small amount of paparazzi took photos and asked questions. We walked in the cold office and Alexis put down her hood. When she realized where we were she turned to harry angry.

“Harry what the hell are we doing here!” she almost yelled.

“Look don’t be mad but babe you’ve been sick and since we-,” Harry started

“Harry I’m not fucking pregnant I’m just sick, I told you I couldn’t get pregnant. I’m not stupid Harry I wouldn’t ruin your life like that.” She was way passed angry now.

“Look I-I ju-,” Harry was about to talk when,

“Ms. Brooks, we’re ready for you.” A nurse came out with a clip board. Alexis huffed and started to go to her, whe she realized Harry was following her he turned around and stopped him.

“I don’t want you in there.” She said giving him a death stare; I looked at Louis who saw it took. The nurse tried not to listen in and took Alexis. Harry turned around and just kept his head down.

Harry’s POV

We’d been sitting in the waiting room for about an hour for the test results. Alexis was still back there and asked the nurse not to let any of us in. I have been scrolling through Twitter to pass the time.

Alexis finally made a Twitter the Monday she started work, the fans have been surprisingly supportive. I laugh when I see their tweets saying like,

@(username):

*Gets in a relationship with Alexis*

More Harry vines

More tweets

More photos

More follows

Thank you Alexis!’

I didn’t really notice but I have been doing all those things…because of her, I always tweet her sayings, jokes, pictures we take, etc. I had my ear plugs in and our song came on ‘Oh my Goodness’ by Olly Murs.

Within minutes of refreshing there were pictures of us entering the clinic and fans tweeting she’s pregnant. I decided to calm them down a bit and tweeted,

At the doctors with Lou, El, and Alexis hope you feel better babe xx’

The questions started pouring in,but then…

“For Ms. Brooks,” we stood up and waited for the news, “We have good news and bad news.”

Alexis’ POV

I was angry I was more than angry and me being angry only made more sick, how could he think I would be so stupid and irresponsible.

The nurse came in and made me change into a gown that was so uncomfortable. They took blood and the doctor came in and checked down there, I hated hospitals and needles and anywhere I have to be poked and I just hate it with a passion.

“Okay we’ll have your results in a while, you’re welcome to get back in your regular clothes and make yourself comfortable. Would you like the others to come in?” She asked me

“No,” I don’t think I can take my stomach doing another back flip.

I sat on the bed and actually started to think ‘what if I really was pregnant?’ Twitter wasn’t helping. With every thought of me caring for another person scared me and ruining Harry’s fun by making him have to grow up faster than he already been made it worst.

I rocked myself back in froth trying to calm my nerves when a knock played on the door.

“Ms. Brooks,” the doctor said sitting in the small spiny chair in front of me.

“Please it’s Alexis, Ms. Brooks reminds me of a very cruel women.” I said trying not to mention the word ‘mom’, he just smirked and looked at the chart in front of him.

“Okay seeing your emotion on the topic, you are….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till next time my friends

-a