Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"

"Hey you wanna come down for lunch with El and Lou?" Harry asked. I was currently sat at my bed deciding whether I should sleep or go see Eleanor.

"Only if you carry me down." I gave my best pouty face earning an eye roll from him.

"Fine. Hey are you going to change from my shirt?" He asked I stood up and stretched the shirt out looking down at it,

"I don't know I like its comfy, but if you want it back,"

"no I was just asking come on lets lunch away" I laughed at Harry's playfulness. I jumped on his back and laughed as he started running down the stairs. When we got to the main floor he spun us making me squeal and laugh like crazy.

 We finally got to the kitchen, safely, and Harry had set me down on the counter.

"Ah!" I screamed. Harry, Louis and El turned towards me I  shock,

"What is it?" Harry said kind of panicked. 

"The counters super cold!" I hopped off and sat right on Ell’s lap.

"Can I help you?" She laughed.

"Yup," I said popping the p.

"And what can I help you with?"

"I need you to break Up with Louis." I said it flat out and stern. Harry stopped in shock and Louis said...

"What the hell!?"

"Uh excuse me" Eleanor squeaked I laughed inside as they haven't caught on to my joke.

"Yup I need you to break up with Lou so you and I can run away to the Virgin Islands, make them not Virgin Islands, if you know what I mean and be Eleanorxis and be millions of people’s O.T.P." I changed my serious face to a smile that I was so badly holding back.

Harry caught on smirked and went back to making us sandwiches. "Huh well that wasn’t what I expected." Louis said letting out a breath.

 I laughed "You and me forever babes, we'll plan the details out when Louis isn't around" Eleanor played along and winked.

"You know I'm right here I can hear you!" Louis whined.

"What!? OMG I know that polar bear was crazy!" I said throwing a random thing out to change the topic. It was quiet for a second or two till we broke out in complete laughter.

We ate lunch for about an hour and talked in between bites and laughed at how I could make a cheesy saying with a random word.

"May I ask you something, like no offence and I’m not trying to be rude but where do you find all these cheeky sayings?" Eleanor asked,

I thought about it and I really didn’t know. "I have no clue they just pour out of my mouth like, like oh I don't know." I threw my hands up.

After that we all went our separate ways. I got bored fast in my room and I looked out my door and Louis had the do not disturb sign on the door knob and I wasn't planning on interrupting that. So I knocked on Harry's door.

"Come in." Was all I got before I walked in,

"Ayyo!" I cheered before I hopped on his back straddling his torso; he was laying stomach down watching the TV at the foot of the bed. As I landed he let out an oomph.

"Well this is a new position.” he said turning the TV off. I rolled my eyes at his innuendo.

"I don't know your fans say something else."

"I see you've entered their twitter sphere."

"Just doing some undercover work. They are very…very, um how can I say this oh yeah sexual."

In a swift move Harry turned over knocking me off his back. We laid next to each other on our sides with our hands supporting our heads up.

“Okay how about random question game?” I said suggesting a game of some sort.

( a/n:I will be using their initials at the beginning to show who’s talking a for Alexis and h for harry)

H:“Sure you first.”

A:“Okay first kiss,”

H:“9 or 10 yours?”

A:“Ha ha so young, but I think I was 15 and it was Jacob from the cheer squad back home, you know the one who threw me up during the routine.”

H:“Yeah I saw him squeeze your bum that day. Anyways we can ask any question right?” I nodded “okay so what turns you on the most?”

A:“Mmm slow touching, like how a guy will run his hand slowly over every inch of your body, boom instant panty dropper, well to me, what about you?”

H:“A girl’s reaction to me pleasing her, or like you said slow touching.”

A: “Fast or slow?”

H: “A bit of both, you?”

A: “Never had the chance to experience either, still a virgin Harry.”

H: “What would you say if I asked if we were still friends with benefits?”

A: “I’d say yes,”

Little by little Harry leaned in and I felt his hand wrap around my waist, we kept eye contact as he slowly pulled us together. Once our chests were touching I placed my hands on the side of his face and felt the small stubble that was waiting to be cut.

 Our lips touched I a small kiss, as he pulled back waiting for my reaction I connected us. Soon the kiss got heavy and before I knew it Harry was straddled on top of me holding my hands down at the top of my head. He kissed down my neck leaving small but warm love bites.

I closed my eyes and rolled my head back to give him more access. With one hand still holding both of my small ones, he let the other one slowly slips down the side of my body. When he reached the arch of my knees he roamed back down to the back of my thigh. He squeezed it making me smile at the small tickling sensation. He made his way to my bum and lifted it up so I was closer to his sweats.

“I miss this,” Harry said as his lips left my neck.

“Tell me about it.” He let go of my hands and pulled up my shirt to my sports bra, he sat up looked over the new exposed skin. I felt the insecureness as I remembered the ugly scars on my stomach. I looked away to the side not wanting to see Harry disgusted expression.

Soon I felt small lingering warm lips on them, I looked back to see Harry’s eyes connected to mine as he left little kisses on each one.

“Everything about you is beautiful, even the little things.” He said he began to kiss lower and got to the liner on the top of my underwear that risen a bit over my shorts. He placed his hands on either side of them, I felt them get lower as he tugged them down kissing every bit of me skin that started to show. The butterflies started to flutter faster and faster, Harry was almost done to my,

“Mate, Harry the lads are here come down stairs!” I left out an annoyed sigh as I heard Louis hit the door.

“Really,” Harry said quietly I laughed as he lifted off me and helped me up. As I stood on the bed he pulled up my shorts to their previous position and I let his shirt cover them as I let it down.

“I guess you’ll just have to wait a bit longer.” I said, I kissed his nose and left him in his room alone as I skipped to mine. When I shut the door I stood there and let out the breath I was holding. I jumped on my bed and buried my head in my pillow and let it out. The scream, ugh why Louis! After that I got up fixed my hair and my ruffled up clothes

‘freaking Louis couldn’t pick a more worst time’