Chapter 5: CLUBBING

I finally made my way down stairs, when I peered round the corner I saw the guys and Eleanor whispering to each other. When Louis saw me he jumped up.

"Alexis there you are uh are you hungry I can ma-" Louis said in a nervous ramble,

"Louis we just ate, hey where's za-" just as I was about to ask the front door opened Zayn came in with his head down. As soon as he closed the door I jumped to him

"ZAYNIE!" I yelled in joy, me and Zayn had gotten really close during the plane ride.

 "Hi love." He said as I jumped in his arms and tightened his hold.

"Guess what." I said pulling away from the crook of his neck

"Mmm you finally found the purple headed dragon with a unicorns tail" (inside joke)

"Well that too but I have a surprise for you in my room.”

"Do you now." I nodded vigorously

"Yup you lead the way" I pointed up the stairs.

"So I'm guessing I’ll be caring you up?" He said as he moved me to his hip like a small toddler. As soon as he stepped on the first step,

"Zayn we need to have a chat" Zayn’s smile fell and so did mine when Louis piped in.

"Aw can’t it wait!" I whined, Liam can towards up.

"Come on Alexis I have some news to tell you." He said turning around and I climbed on his back as he lead me up the stairs I turned around to look back at Zayn walking in the living room with a sad look. I so badly wanted to make him smile.

Liam opened my door and I got down. "So what's up?" He seemed sad as he sat on my bed with me.

"Well I don't want you to be mad at either of us but I and Danielle broke up." I was about to yell and scream and say what did you do and blame him but I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" He looked surprise at my calmness though I was sad me and Danielle have gotten close at the house.

"Yeah I will be."

"So how did this all come to be"

"We just weren't feeling it anymore we were always too busy to meet and she's started with work it just wasn't the right time." 

"Oh sorry" after that I got anxious. 

"They're not yelling at him are they?"

"No, they're just listening to you. Since you seem to forgive him we are too." I smiled at the thought of everything going back to how it was. A knock played on my door and I sprung up. I opened the door and saw Zayn with a small smile. I tugged him in quickly and ran towards Liam.

"Sorry Liam but you need to get out hurry!" I pulled him off the bed and shoved him out the room.

"Okay okay, behave you two" I shut the door and I turned around on my heels to see Zayn looking around the room.

“So I see you have a surprise for me?” he said picking up a photo that was on my desk from the day of my birthday.

“Yeah, okay close your eyes and sit down, no peeking!” I warned and went to the safe in the closet that Harry gave me, or Louis, well it was already in here.

Zayn’s POV

I kept my eyes shut; I was getting a bit nervous. I heard shuffling and then a click. What could she possibly have for me already, I mean was she forgetting I’m the one who pra- knocking me out of my thoughts i felt her at the foot.