Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"

I was on my way from the bank and felt like a stroll through the streets. The hood of my sweater shielded me from the eyes of maybe fans. I walked in front of a window with people in a ring fighting or boxing each other. People around the outside hitting punching bags.

I don’t know why but I was draw and persuaded to enter. There was no one at the front desk so I walked right to the front where the muscled men fought with each other.

“Are you lost?” a voice knocked me out of my stare at the two. I turned to see a tall man with his arms crossed looking at the men I was before.

“Huh no, what is this place?” I asked turning back to the show in front of me.

“It’s a boxing center, have you ever boxed before?”

“No , I think the closest I’ve been to a fight is pinning down a friend in a tickle war.”  I said remembering the first day I met Niall.

“Interested in joining? Comes in handy with all the mobbing that comes with your position.” When he said that I turned around fast, “What, I watch TV too even if I didn’t your face is on every cover of a magazine with your boyfriend.”

“Huh, I was kind of hoping no one would recognize me, and yeah what’s the cost?” I was attached to this place the minute I walked in.

“Look I saw what those little shit did to you at the mall, YouTube’s a bitch but if you come in everyday I’ll train you…for free.” I was a little if-fy on why.

“What’s the catch?”

“When I think you’re ready I get you into fights, if you win I get 15 percent of the prize money, you lose you pay a week’s training.”

I was contemplating but then I started to think hard, Harry would never let me if he knew, but he’s always out and he doesn’t know my jobs out of the way. I smiled and turned back to him.

“Deal.” I shook his hand.

“Cool, be here tomorrow before opening and we’ll start, but if you’re late don’t bother coming in.”

“Got it, before I go, it’s Alexis but Lexy or Lex is fine your choice.” I held out my hand.

“Nice to meet you Lexy, Carter but you can call me Carter.” He smirked and shook my hands.

I walked out and pulled up my phone,

“Zayn,”

“Lex, you okay I saw on Twitter-,”

“I’m fine want to spend another day together?”

“Uh sure do I pick you up?”

“No , I’ll meet you at the mall now k?”

“The mall? Are you sure after last night-,”

“Are you in or not if not I’ll just ask El!” I was getting impatient

“No, no okay I’ll be there.”

I greeted Zayn with two cups of coffee at the main entrance.

“Hey!” I heard his voice I looked up and saw him wearing his leather jacket, a plain white tee and black skinny jeans.

“Hey here just like you like it, ready?” I said handing him his coffee, he nodded the first place I was dying to go to was the fitness wear.

“So Harry doesn’t know?” he said, I had told him about the boxing jig.

“Yeah and only you know so if you love me as much as I trust you, it’ll stay that way.” I looked him dead in the eye.