Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW

Day 3 with Haley

(a lot of u guys are messaging me how you say her name it’s like hail-lee)

“You guys are ready to go.” It was finally time and we just finished all the discharge papers, I said good bye to Rebecca.

Eleanor brought me and Haley some clothes from home. I showered and had Eleanor French braid my hair while I placed Hales in her onesie that said, ‘I LOVE MY DAD’ on the front, speaking of dad here he comes.

“How are my two favorite girls!?” he said in a chirpy voice making Haley move like crazy.

“I’m going to put the stuff in your truck and I’ll meet you there.” I nodded as she left leaving me and Harry alone. We were still shaky from yesterdays argument.

“You look pretty as always.” He said, I looked down at my pink skinnie jeans that thankfully fit and my black thermal that had ‘GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAD BOYS’ written on the front.

“Thanks you too.” Harry was wearing a grey beanie with his sweats and long sleeve. He held Haley’s car seat and an umbrella. It was still raining since this morning.

“Okay look maybe I said the wrong things yesterday,” I looked up at him with raised eye brows, “okay I did say the wrong things yesterday, but I just didn’t want Haley to grow up without having her parents when they need her. I’m always on tour and busy and if you join the fighting again you’ll be the same.” He had a point but I already made up my mind.

“Harry its okay I understand, but I still want to fight. And like I said it won’t be for a long time and hey maybe I’ll change my mind over the years. I just want to train with Carter because of the way I got so fit, I have to get rid of this post baby bump anyways.” I said I still had a tummy from the birth but its natural…and weird knowing there’s nothing in there, and what was in there is in my arms being placed in a car seat.

“I should have let you explain yesterday, I’m sorry are we okay now?” I smile and walked towards him wrapping my arms around his torso. I turned to see Haley sleeping in the small carrier and smiled, is it natural for babies not to cry so much? She’s only cried 3 times, 1 when she was born, 2 when she was ready to be fed, 3 the thunder this morning that woke us all up.

Right when Harry was picking up the carrier Louis came in panting.

“Harry I’d wait a while?” I groaned, I just wanted to get the hell out of here already.

“Why?” Harry asked with the same impatience as me.

“There’re fans everywhere outside and paparazzi are trying to get in the hospital, it took Eleanor a while to get in the car.”

“What I thought you guys weren’t going to tell anyone when we were leaving or what hospital.” I said as Harry placed the carrier with Haley back on the bed and took his beanie off, I couldn’t help but laugh lightly.

“What?” Harry said confused to why I was so giggly.

“Harry what’s going on with your hair?” Louis joined in on my laughter as Harry pulled the beanie back on.

“Uh it’s the humidity and the rain outside it makes my hair curly and puffy.” He exclaimed

“Well I think it’s cute, but anyways back to our problem.”

“Look non of us told anyone, someone in the hospital could have tweeted or leaked that we were here.” Louis said

“You guys can leave now, Paul and his ‘crew’ made a big enough path way, but it’s still raining.” Niall said, I nodded and thanked him. I grabbed Haley’s dark pink blanket with light pink polka dots and draped it over the car seat.