Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~ENJOY;)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re gunna get it this time,” Harry snarl in my ear as he pressed up against my body.

“I’ve been bad master I think it’s time I’m punished,” I lightly bit his ear, he gave out a shaky moan that drove me crazy.

“Oh god come here,” he pulled my body an inch off the wall to only pick me up and slam me against the wall harder, “call me your master again,”

“Gladly…master,” I whispered, he thrusted hard making me whimper with breathless puffs coming out. “I want you Styles, my body is yours.” I said as I tugged on his hair getting a growl out of him, he began to suck hard on my neck making me wince as I felt his teeth, “Harry,” I softly let out. He thrusted against me again making me whimper once more. 

“Fuck I want you so bad,” he said pulling away from my neck and crashing into my lips, not even asking or giving a plead, he stuck his tongue through my lips roaming around. I didn’t even fight for control I just let him, I pulled back his head by his hair separating our lips, his eyes full of darkness and lust.

“I’m ready,” we were quiet as he analyzed what I just said,

“Are you sure I’m happy with what we always do,” he said with concern, looking in my eyes for assurance

“Harry I want you so much it hurts, I love you so much that it pains to not be by your side when im not with you, your scent is like oxygen to me, Harry I’m ready and I want you to be my first…and last,” I paused taking in my plead I needed him and I won’t sleep till he has me. When he was unsure and looked away I grabbed his head and directed his eyes to mine, my eyes surely filled with wanting, I couldn’t wait, “Harry I want you to fuck me now…master.” I roared, he smirked and crashed his lips into mine. He picked us of the wall and to my bed, as I laid there propped up on my elbow.

Harry tore off his shirt and threw it to the floor and bent down and gave me one hard kiss, then he pulled off his pants and went back to me. He hovered over me, he released my hold on my elbow and held my hands above my head,

“Stay,” he whispered, I nodded my head and kept my hands in place. He went down my body till he got to the hem of my shorts, with his teeth he swiftly pulled them off. My chest rose and fell quick with every feel of his lips down my leg.

He finally threw them to the floor and quickly got in my face, “So should I tease you like your little kitchen show?” he growled, I felt his hands press against my throbbing sex. I arched my back, I moved my hands making his touch leave my area and pulling my hands back up, “No no no, bad girl, don’t move your hands.” I bit my lip and,

“Yes master,” he bit his lip after the word left my mouth. He sat up and straddled my middle unbuttoning my shirt slowly, one button at a time,

“Fuck Harry just rip the damn thing open!” I half yelled through my gritted teeth. He smirked and did as I said making the buttons hit against the wooden floor, well there goes my favorite shirt, he threw that on the floor as well.

He started at the middle of the neck and slowly kissed down my body whilst rubbing me through my black laced panties. I let moans slip, every time he let a breath fan over my stomach chills rose.

Harry got to the top of my underwear and kissed over the fabric, making the lace pattern and small parts of his lip press on my sex (a/n sorry I hate the word vagina…yolo). The wetness from his lips and the breaths he let out send cool waves over my body, as he kissed harder on my entry my hips rose wanting more of his touch.