Chapter 25: NONSENSE

We pull up to Alexis’ house it wasn’t what I expected. I was starting to regret coming till her door opened, we were parked a house before hers and sat watching her. She was helping a woman with the same style and Alexis’ new one; she was caring out suit cases. Alexis gives her a small hug and closes her door.

“That must be her stylist Carter was talking about.” Eleanor says from the back seat. After no movement from her house we get out, my heart races and I start to panic on the inside. We walk up the small steps to the red door. I knock slowly and Louis huffs,

“Come on mate knock.” He stretches his arm next to me and knocks loud and hard. I nudge him and the door swings open.

“I heard you the first ti-,” she looks surprised, I try to smile but her eyes look blood shot and her eyes are puffy. I look at the item she’s holding in her hand, a vodka bottle almost half empty. When she notices I see it she tucks it behind her, “What are you guys doing her, who told you where I, never mind what are you doing here?” she looks panicked

“Uh nice to see you too we just wanted to visit, but if you don’t want us to come in we can le-,” Niall starts but is cut off.

“Nonsense, uh give me a minute.” We nod and she shuts the door, she opens the door and shows us in. As we walk in it almost looks like the house in California. When you come through the door it’s a small hallway, if you look to the left you see the kitchen with a marbled themed, between the living room and the kitchen is a kitchen island with tall red bar stools.

“Uh you can sit if you like.” She leads us to the couches that are connected in a semi circle. There’s another knock at the door, Alexis lets out a breath like ‘thank god’.

She opens it and the same girl who walked out earlier, now that we get a better look at her, her hair isn’t blonde it’s platinum and she has many tattoos along with an upper lip piercing, her shirt comes down barely above her pierced belly button and sketchy black skinny jeans.

“I forgot to set and look over your wardrobe do you have time?” the girl says, she looks over behind Alexis and sees us welcoming herself in.

“hi I’m Tristan,” She says shaking are hands, “I’m Alexis’ fashion life saver, believe it or not she looked a rainbow barfed on her.” we laugh at the irony and Alexis comes in and wraps her hard around her shoulder.

“Tristan this is Niall, Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Harry.” Tristan’s eyes widen when my name is called and whispers something in Alexis’ ear.

“Uh we’ve got some stuff to do real quick you’re welcome to look around, snacks in the kitchen, drinks the regular.” Alexis says we nod.

“Did you see the bottle I her hand?” I say as we get up.

“Harry don’t, we’re lucky she didn’t yell when she got here.” Zayn protest,

After we look around the first floor I head up the stairs, Alexis is in the room across the stair case but when I attempt to go to her a glare crosses my eyes. I step back and see an empty room with a laptop on the floor, along with what looks like the bottle she had in her hand, an envelope, the journal I remember her writing in and a paper on the floor. In the corner are boxes she took from the house that had the label trophies on the side.

As I tried to walk in a force pulls me back and scared me, “What are you doing, don’t go in there. You can go in any room in this house but this one, got it!” She almost shouts. I step back with my hands in surrender, “Sorry I-I didn’t mean to shout, just uh any room but this one.” I just nod she locks the door and walks back to the room Tristan’s in I can’t help but allow my feet to follow her.