Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."

“I-I”

“I told you not to be in here, WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!” she practically screamed,

“I-I” I still couldn’t find the words to say as my scare was still holding my body in place. She lunge towards me or what I thought. She pushed me away and before I could move I stumbled back.

“Why didn’t you listen to me, what part of don’t fucking come in here don’t you understand!” her voice got louder and I can feel the heat radiating off her skin boiling me like I was in a pot of water on a stove.

“Lex…I’m, I’m sorry I-I” as she stuffed the horrible letter in the envelope, she reached for the razor and hissed as it cut her finger. She sat back and examined her finger as the small blood started to fall.

“Are- are you okay?” I tried to move closer to her but when she looked back up at me all hell broke loose.

“Don’t touch me, and don’t call me Lex. Move!” she barked and reached for the journal, “Why Harry, WHY! Why didn’t you listen to me, I let you into my home that I so badly tried to hide from you, all of you. Are you satisfied, are you happy you know now!” she got up and threw the stuff in the corner and got closer to my face as I tried to crawl back but my back hit the wall.

“What’s going on?” Liam came in rubbing his eyes. Alexis ignored his presents.

“What more do you want to know, is it your goal to get me like this…angry!” I could see the darkness take over her eyes, her body.

“Alexis please calm down.” Liam tried to tug her back but she pushed him too and he knocked over one of the trophy boxes, Alexis lunged for me and I felt the sting to my face as she slapped the left of my cheek, expecting a punch I tried to hold her arms back from striking my face again.

“Louis! Lou!” Liam shouted as he tried to pry Alexis off me. Louis came rushing in confused and half asleep but he followed Liam practically ripping Alexis off of me. They fall back and still hold Alexis with them as she tries to come at me again.

Surprisingly Carter rushes in taking in the scene, “What the fuck is going on?” he walks towards Louis and Liam kneeling down in front of Alexis but she’s so focused on getting to me that she doesn’t notice him.

“Alexis…Lex…LEXY!” he yells and does what no one expected.

He raises his hand and connects it to her cheek jerking her head and eyes to the floor. Her hair keratins her face, he removes Liam and Louis’ hold on her arms and motions them to scoot back, which they do while Liam rubs his head.

“Alexis, Lexy baby please.” Baby, what the hell. The words Carter let out took us all by surprise. He whispered into her ear and she nodded, Carter helped her up and held her by the waste.

“Get out, all of you!”She growled, “NOW!” I hurried to my feet,

“Where’s the bag you needed?” Carter says in a low voice as she locks he room, she gestures to the closet.

“Alexis I-,” I was about to apologize

“Don’t, I want you all to be gone by the time I get back.” She says in a low heart breaking voice.

“Ale-,” Liam started but she held her hand up to silence him.

“Don’t call me, don’t come near me, just leave me alone, all of you.” She said, Carter came back with a duffle bag and she intertwined her fingers with his.

“Ready?” Carter says almost in a whisper, she just nods. The sight nearly kills me.

As they walk down the stairs, she turns back to us with red glossy eyes and small tears stain her cheeks.