Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?

8 Months later

“Finally Thanksgiving!” Alexa shouted. Everyone had came over to my house Emm, Alexa, Tia Mon, Mike, Nicky, John, Tristan, Carter, and Eleanor. Thankful for Nicky’s and Tia’s cooking experience they agreed to make it if I hosted it at the house.

“So how you feeling?” Emm sat next to me on the couch as I stared at the TV watching the Charlie Brown special.

“I’m okay, my back is killing me and it doesn’t help that I’m spending another holiday without Harry.” Going through 4th of July, my birthday, Halloween, and now Thanksgiving again. “I get he’s on tour but I just wish he had a long enough vacation to come visit, maybe then I could tell him.” I still haven’t told Harry and I would always change subjects during skype calls.

“Lex you still haven’t told him!?” Nicky joined in, they’ve been hounding me about telling Harry but I can’t find the strength to make him angry and fight with him.

“Look if you’re going to yell at me again save it, I’m going outside.” I slowly stood up and pulled up my thick knitted sweater. I opened the glass door and stood on the tile and looked at the freezing water and green grass. The cold air hit my achy skin, I felt like crying but why. Stupid hormones, one minute I was happily watching Charlie Brown then I was angry now I just want to cry.

I looked down and barely saw the tip of my flats, thank god California doesn’t get too cold like London or I’d be in thick pants, ugg boots, a long sleeve, and three jackets. I felt the ping in my stomach and winced at the foreign feeling. I wish Harry was here, stupid tour ugh how could I be so stupid.

Harry’s POV

“Right here,” I told the driver.

“Eleanor said she’d be there.” Louis happily, we were all headed to the California house for a surprise. I was on the edge of my seat; I haven’t talked to Nicky since she called me in the middle of our first concert. I still didn’t want to believe her, what if I lose her.

We pulled in front of the drive way, even though it was winter I still got sweaty palms. We all raced up the walk way. Once I heart Liam knock on the door.

“Hi can I he- YOU GUYS!!” Tristan said as she opened the door. We all filed in.

“LOUIS!” Eleanor shouted and jumped in Louis arms.

“Hey babe.” He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I looked arund the everyone hugging and not one sign of her, not one sign of her brown eyes, long dark hair with the purple, her long legs that go on for eternity, not one sign of her smile, laugh, or voice. I felt like if I didn’t find her soon I’d faint from holding my breath so long.

“Harry?” Emm came next to me and I noticed everyone was quiet and looking at me, “She’s out there…look just don’t be mad.” I didn’t respond I just went to the glass wall I remember her laying on the floor and looking out.

As I caught sight of the figure it looked like the back of her, tall, slim and I noticed the legs that would wrap around me, sometimes in the most intimate way. But I was nervous it wasn’t, the girl had long hair but no purple, and it was light brown and brown mixed.

I opened the door quietly and almost tip toed my way to her, she had her arms crossed and was swaying back and forth humming. As I got closer I could see she wasn’t crossing her arms over her chest, she was holding her stomach. It was true, I did hear right.

I slowly stood in back of her and started to slide my hands to wrap around her, when I got to the usual place my hands would start to meet each other, there was more ways to go.