"What about us?!" Zayn asked her while pouting "I bought a tank tops for you all too! Here!" she said then handed us a plain white tank top each with 'ILoveNYC' printed on it making us laugh "Thank you!" I said to her then pinch her cheeks slightly.

"Let's swim there!" Megan said excitedly referring to the pool outside "Aren't you tired?" Tori asked in disbelief "Please Tori! We want you to teach us how to swim!" Mavin pleaded.

"You have a mini pool there! we aren't going to swim in that big one, That's scary!" Ginri said making us all laugh.

"Did you bring your swimwears and arm floaters?" Tori asked in defeat "Yes! We're always ready!" Meg said while giggling "Okay, Let's go upstairs so you can change." she groaned then stand up and lead them three upstairs.

"Hold the fuck up Payne, You like me?!" Reese suddenly asked in realisation and shock making us turn to her "I wouldn't repeat myself to you Evans." Liam said smugly while chuckling "What the fuck?" she muttered while blushing causing us to laugh.

"I'm gonna go change first, What a great way to admit it to Reese that you like her Liam. I'll be back later." I said dismissively while chuckling then walk my way upstairs.

I entered my room then put my stuff above the bed and change my pants with a green and white basketball shorts. I take off my button down long sleeves and shirt then grab my phone.

I exited my room and entered Tori's, I spotted her still wearing her white crop tee shirt but with a gray Calvin Klein spandex shorts, black slippers and her reading glasses.

She's helping Mav with her arm floaters while Gin and Meg were already wearing their swim wear, arm floaters and slippers with their goggles hanging on their necks while putting on a lotion and the towels beside Tori.

"Why aren't you wearing a tee shirt?!" Ginri asked in horror making me and Tori laugh "That's how he is Gin, He doesn't like wearing tee shirts around the house." Tori explained "You're just like Chase! He always walks around our house without tee shirt." she said while giggling then I sit beside Tori.

"You're hair is so curly and cool." Meg said in amusement while giggling making me chuckled then shake my hair near her causing her to squirm and laugh.

"Geez, I feel like a mother whenever I'm with you three." Tori groaned then lay down to the bed.

"I feel so lazy." she groaned making them all giggle and tugged her up "Get up! We want to swim! You need to teach us how!" Gin said while laughing.

"Tori!" Megan whined then they kissed her cheeks "Okay I'm up." She said then sit up "Or not." she muttered then launched back on the bed.

I laugh when the girls whined trying to tug her up "Harry! Help us!" Gin whined causing me to laugh even more "Don't you dare!" Tori yelled while laughing.

"I gave you a tank top! Carry her in return or I'll hide her away from you!" Gin said smugly at me making me stare at her in disbelief.

"Get up gorgeous, You're sister is scaring me!" I yelled jokingly while poking Tori's side causing her to squirmed while the girls were watching us with their arms crossed "No!" She groaned "Fine." I said then carry her up over my right shoulder effortlessly then grab the towels.

"Put me down Harold!" she yelled trying to wiggle out of my grip while Gin, Mav and Meg were laughing "Off to the backyard ladies!" I cheered then they all run out of the room while I followed them "Put me down Haz." she groaned "Nope, You'll run back to your room if I did." I said while chuckling.

We walk downstairs and heard the lads, Gem and Reese laughing at us. "Bro! Help me!" Tori squirmed "No." Chase said while laughing "No one wants to volunteer as a tribute!" Reese said while laughing.