.

Avlee giggles and I smile looking down at her as she plays on the floor. She's on her back sucking away at her Passy as she inspects her hands. "She is so happy." Layla says and I look over at her beaming.

"She is very happy all of the time."

Layla chuckles and states "If I were her I would be happy also because she has amazing parents."

"Aww. Thank you." I say truly touched. I know people say that Wolf and I are great parents all of the time but it always lifts my spirits to hear it because I know that I am doing something right. "Do you want to invite your parents?" I ask her looking down at the note book that already has about fifty people on it. Those fifty people are only the lady's from the church we haven't even gotten to her friends yet.

Layla's face twists up in hurt and she shakes her head. I put her parents names down with question marks by them because she may changer her mind in a few months. She's only three months so the baby shower is a while away. "I havn't told them."

Frowning I look over at her and ask Why not. "I don't want to see or hear their disappointment." Layla worships the ground that her parents walk on- well she used to- so it must be hard for her to tell them something that they will not approve of.

Her parents aren't those kind of people though. Yes, they are very strict Christians but they believe that what ever happens is in God's plan and I feel they will think the same of her baby because baby's are a gift from God.

Deep chuckling sounds and then the front door closes loudly. "Layla." a deep voice say and I instantly know that it is Dillion. I may not have ever met him before but who else would be coming into her apartment.

Dillion comes around the corner and looks at me in surprise. I give him a small smile but my eyes widen largely at who I see come around the corner next.

I gasp shocked and jump off of the grabbing Avlee off of the floor. I hold her tightly to my chest and look at him in disbelief. "Braylee." Layla says cautiously coming to a stand. "I'm so sorry I didn't know he would be here."

His eyes widen as she looks upon me and the precious baby girl in my arms. Bending down I get her toy and blanket off of the floor. I throw the blanket over her effectively blocking her from his view. "Is that her?" Trent asks his voice coming out shaky.

I look over at Layla with pleading eyes whispering "I have to leave."

Layla nods quickly and looks to the confused Dillion. "Who are you?" he asks confused.

"This is Braylee." when Layla says that his eyes widen as large as saucers and he gulps looking back at his friend. I should have known that he would show up some how. I mean he and Dillion are best friends.

"Can I at least see her?" Trent asks and my head snaps up to him in disbelief.

"See her!" I shout in outrage. "No you can't see her!" I yell tears starting to fall down my face as all of the images from that night start flooding back into my mind.

"Braylee." Layla whispers when Avlee starts crying. I hold my baby closer to me my tears dripping onto her little head.

"I'm so sorry baby." I coo bouncing my body to get her to settle down. "Can you please get out of my way." I ask in a demanding tone.

Dillion and Trent move and I rush past them forgetting my phone, diaper bag, and car keys. "Braylee." Layla yells after me as I run down the stairs but I don't slow down as the tears run freely.

When I get to the car is when I finally have to stop. Layla hands me my things and I unlock the door quickly buckling Avlee in her seat. When that's done I shut the door and Layla whispers "I'm so sorry Braylee I didn't know he was going to be here."

Giving her a sad smile I get into the car and says "It's okay Layla before I shut the door and drive off.

I only get out of her parking lot and down a few blocks before I have to pull over. The tears flooding my eyes are making it impossible for me to see.

Putting the car in park on the side of the road I lay my head against the steering wheel and bawl my eyes out. After I bang my hands and fist on it a few times I just bawl because I feel so weak. I didn't know what to do because I was consumed with fear.

I tried to remember 2Timothy1:7 but I went blank I couldn't think of anything else but what he did to me.

I would have usually just ran past him but this time I had Avlee to think about and I was not going near him with her. He doesn't need ot see her much less deserve to see her. When he asked to see her I was super shocked and just I couldn't believe it.

You raped me yet you want to see my baby.

Avlee's scream brings me back to reality. I climb in the back and unstrap her hugging her to my chest. "I'm so sorry baby." I cry tears pulling into my eyes even more than before.

Me being upset isn't helping her but I don't know what to do. I cry for me and all of the hurt and I cry for her because she will never understand what happened.