Thirty

Back home everything was like normal again. The environment we are usted to. I do miss LA very much but I must admit I was happy to be home as well. I did miss my family and most important my bed. My studies are going great and my life just hasn'g been any better. Grayson and I are doing great. Every night we FaceTime. We are still madly in love. My YouTube channel is making progress. I gained a lot of new subscribers and I uploaded some new kinds of videos. I'm getting better day by day. Everything is also still going great between the fans and me and Katie is still my best friend. What can I ask more?

I was kinda dreaming and laying on the couch when the door bell rang. Who could that be? I wasn't expecting anyone? I actually don't really want to get up but I have to because my parents are both at work now. Other wise nobody will open the door.

I opened the door and you will never guesse who was standing there. It was Grayson!!! Yes, my boyfriend. He came all the way from LA to here. I didn't know anything and I was so in shock. He planned it all behind my back and my parents knew it. He is staying for an entire month because he is having a vacation here. I jumped in his arms and I kissed him. I wasn't planning on letting him go for any time soon. In his hands he was helding red roses. The same kind as on our first date and he was ever wearing the same outfit. He looked so handsome. It reminded me on all the fun times we had in LA and I can't wait to see what we will do here. We will make so many memories. The future is looking good. I still can't believe Grayson is here with me. I can't explain how happy I am too see him and knowing he is staying with me for such a long time. I can't believe it he was able to keep it secret! I wouldn't been able to hide it for so long but I'm so happy he did. This is the best thing that ever happened to me!

We will do amazing things together!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The story has come to a lovely end. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm really proud of how it turned out and i hope you liked it. Let me know what you taught of it.

If you have any request don't hesitate to leave them I the comments or send me a message.

I will be making more fanfics soon so check those out too if you want and follow me on twitter ( @dolantwinzzzzz )

Love you 💋