Eleven

I was shocked. Speechless. Never in a million years I though he would write this. My heart is going so fas right now. So sweet!

Katie: and? What does the note say?

Anastasija:As if you don't know . You probably read it because you are always so curious.

Katie: Haha you are right he actually told me what he would write and I said it was a fantastic idea. I knew it would make you feel a lot better.

Anastasija: Thank you so so much for everything, I will call him first.

The call
G: hello, who am I talking to?
A: it's me, Anastasija.
G: oooh hi. I'm so glad to hear you. How are you feeling today? Did you see my note I left for you?
A: i'm feeling a lot better. Thank you. I was just so upset yesterday because of what happened and Yeah I found your note. That's actually why i'm calling you.
G: I understand and?
A: I would love to go out for lunch with you. If you are still free. I'm able to come to you at 12 am today.
G: awesome. I'm happy you are free. I'll pick you up at 12 am and i'll make sure I get a Nice restaurant for us.
A: perfect, see you than Grayson.
G: bye Anastasija.

Omg i'm going out for lunch with him. Aaah i'm so excited. I literally can't wait for it to get 12 am but you will need to help me find something to wear. Oh Yeah I just realised what are you going to do, Katie?

Katie: Don't worry about me. I discussed it with Grayson and I will be eating together with Ethan, his twin brother at their flat and than we will come get you guys. They will give us a Tour around LA like they promised us.

Anastasija: oooh really that is so kind of them. I hope you don't mind it staying with Ethan.

Katie: no of course not, he is also looking very good, I have no problem at all staying there. I'll get to know them better. Now let's make sure you look super hot for your date. Show me what you have in your closet.

Anastasija: Yeah you are right, he is actually als looking pretty good. Should i wear something casual or chic,

Katie: I should pick something casual but still cute. It still has to get his attention but it can't be over the top. It also has to be comfy because we will have to walk afterwards. No beeld for you darling Haha.

Anastasija: okay you are right, I think I have something on my mind that will be wonderful for today! I'll get it.