Twenty four

Katie: What are you going to do?
Anastasija: What do you think I am going to do?! I'm going to Grayson of course. I need him to listen to me. I never wanted him to stop social media that's why I send him that text. I wanted him to live his dream and i didn't want to be the one who ruins that. I have to explain myself. He still means a lot to me and that was the latest thing I wanted him to do. I've been so stupid. I could have known he would do anything to make that hate for me stop. It's all my fault right now! Were you even planning on telling me that Ethan called? What if I didn't woke up and didn't heard your conversation with Ethan!

Katie: don't go Anastasija! He has ruined our vacation enough now. I sick of it. At first I really taught he was a good guy for you but i'm having my doubts. Do you really want a relationship with someone that is famous on the internet. Those girls will never except you.

Anastasija: I don't care about those girls right now. I don't care if they hate me. I really don't. The only thing that really matters to me is Grayson. What is he will do stupid things! It will be my fault and I will never forgive myself for that!

Katie: don't come back crying. Really don't! I have warned you Anastasija! Don't go.

Anastasija: I have to go and you won't be able to stop me. This boy means the world to me!

Katie: I think it's really the wrong descision but it's your choice I guess. Don't tell me I didn't warned you and by the way in less than two weeks we will have to go back home. You will never see that boy again. I'm really sorry! I wished I could support you right now but I really can't. This is just a scream for attention, nothing more or nothing less. There is probably nothing wrong with him.

Anastasija: you will see. I will make it work out. You actually have let me down today. I taught you wanted the best for me and that you would always support me. That is what best friends do but I guess i'm wrong. I'm going right now! Sorry!

Katie: well bye than!