Eight

It's 6 pm and I still haven't heard anything of Grayson yet. I knew it, I shouldn't have send something to him. He doesn't think about me. I'm not on his mind. Of course what was I thinking, i'm so stupid.

Katie: don't be so hard on yourself. He must have a reason why he isn't answering.

Anastasija: I don't know. I really don't know. I need to get him out of my head now, he isn't worth it at all.

Katie: you are probably right, I think it's a good idea to go out tonight. What do you think about it if we make ourselfs ready. We wear one of our new clothes we bought here, go out for dinner and than go to the club and get a few drinks!

Anastasija: I think that is a wonderful idea. I'm looking forward to it. I'll enjoy it. I will take a shower right now and i'll make myself ready for the night.

Katie: perfect, I will do the same.

After we ate at this amazing restaurant we looked for some amazing clubs, because we didn't really know any clubs in LA, we just picked the first one we found and it looked fine. Katie decided to get herself and I a cocktail while I was waiting for her to be back. I was dancing on the music that was playing.

Katie tried coming back with the cocktails but got stuck between some weird guys. At that point an other guy tried talking to me but I wasn't in the mood for that. I tried to get him away from me but he kept staying with me. I tried to push him away because I taught that would be the only way I would stop him. At that moment he grabbed me by the hands and touched my boobs and my ass, I was so scared. Katie saw what happened and tried her best to help me. I tried to stop that guy and at that moment he throwed his beer in my face, it dripped all over my shirt. I fell on the ground and started to cry. I was so upset about what happened. Katie helped me get up and we tried to get out of the crowd that was looking at us and what happened. Not anyone was helping. We weren't able to leave that club.

Until!