Twelve

The doorbell rung. I immediatly ran to the door and opened it. Grayson stood there in an amazing sexy outfit. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt that was sitting tight on his body so I could see his abs through it. In his hands he held some beautiful red roses. I couldn't hide my happiness. I was smiling so bad and I was so happy to see him again. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Come in, Grayson. I'll get my jacket and we can go so we don't get too late.

Grayson: You look so gorgeous Anastasija. You really do. I almost can't keep my eyes of you. I'm sorry if I stare at you.

Anastasija: oooh that is so sweet of you. You look so handsome as well btw.

Grayson: thanks! Ooh Yeah Katie, Ethan will come get you in about 5 minutes. He just texted me he is on his way here.

Katie: okay Thank you. I can wait. Have fun you two and i'll see you later.

Anastasija's pov
Grayson opened the door of his car for me and helped me get in. What a gentleman. How is this boy still single? I don't understand it. He closed the door and got inside the car as well. He drove us to the restaurant. I don't know what to expect from this date at all but I am so excited.

We arrived at this super cute, trendy, chic restaurant. There were a lot of people inside but we managed to get a good table behind a little wall. Not a lot of people could actually see us and it was so romantic. I felt so honored to be that girl who went out for lunch with such a handsome boy. Every girl should be so jealous.

We enjoyed our amazing food, it was so delicious, we talked for ages. I finally got to know him better. I knew he had a good personality but today's talk made it more clear. I had the time of my life.

Grayson went to the bar to pay for the lunch when out of no where  some girls started freaking out outside. I saw that Grayson panicked but I didn't know why. At least 20 girls where screaming outside but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

I looked at Grayson with a worried face because I didn't know what was going on. Grayson ran to one of the servers at that restaurant. I still didn't know what he was doing and why he got so frustraties and worried. I was kinda scared. I decided to go up to Grayson and ask him what was going on because I really wanted to know.