Twenty eight

One week has gone by so fast. Life is going great. The fans really understand it now. We have an amazing time in LA.   I'm visisting the city again with Katie, doing some shopping, gettin some drinks. Grayson and I are doing wonderful and i'm enjoying every second of it. In that one week i have even started my own channel. So many fans of Grayson and Ethan have begged me to make one and I actually taught why not. It can be really cool. Grayson and I bought a new camera together because mine wasn't really that good too film. He also explained me everything, how I need to have good lighting, how to edit. I have already one video. It is not that special but I'm looking forward to start making amazing content and i'm super excited.

The only thing that is bothering me is that Katie and I are leaving in 4 days. Our vacations is almost finished and that really bothers me. I wish we could stay here forever. I'm so happy here now but I know it's not possible right now. I will come back for sure because I can't live without Grayson by my side. We have decided to have a long distance relationship for now because I have to finish my studies first. I have promised that to my parents and I want that too of course. My parents know I met Grayson here and they are really supportive. They really like him although they were a little scared in the beginning because he is famous but now they really love him and think he is a good guy for me. They said he can always come visit. I'm glad they accept him.

Now we will all enjoy the rest of our stay. These four days will fly by but we will make the best of it.

Grayson has been the best boyfriend ever. I did met his family already and they are super nice to me. They have really accepted me and they are so sweet.

I think I am really the happiest person alive. Nothing is letting me down and everyone is so sweet. I can't ask for anything more that that I believe. Loving every second!