Ten

I woke up at about 10 am. I was a wreck because I realised I fell asleep in my dress that was smelling like that beer. I looked around with my still tiny eyes and I realised Grayson wasn't here anymore. I haven't said goodbye anymore. I feel so stupid, yesterday could have ended so good but ended really bad. I was so happy and upset that I saw him again. That was actually all I ever wanted, I wanted to ask him so much. Of course I had to fall asleep! How stupid can I be. Where should he be?

I looked around, looking for Katie. She was in the livingroom.

Katie: Ooh Hey Anastasija, how are you feeling darling. Do you feel a little bit better?

Anastasija: kinda. Have you seen Grayson still yesterday? I came in for a little but i fell asleep and I haven't seen or heard him anymore. I wanted to say so much to him but it was such a bad timing. He actually helped me so much yesterday but I was too humiliated to really thank him and stuff.

Katie: yes I have still seen him, he stayed here a little bit after you fell asleep. He descided to not wake you up again. He asked me what really happened and he wanted to make sure you were safe with me. He is a really sweet guy actually. He also left you a note. It's laying on the corner of the table.

Anastasija: are you for real or are you joking?

Katie: no of course not, go get a look at the table if you don't believe me.

The note
Hello Anastasija,
I hope you are feeling a lot better today. If you want I would really like to get to know you a little bit better. Therefore I would like to invite you to go out with me for lunch. I have some time left at noon. If you are not feeling like it, just let me know. I really understand it if you don't want to. I can come to your room as well. I really want to apoligize as well for not answering on your text. I had seen it but I was really buzy at the time, I was in a meeting and then I forgot to answer back. I would love to show you and Katie around in LA, i'll my sure I show you the better places.

Much loves
Grayson