Two

Anastasija: I woke up by a repeating sound. It was my phone, it kept going off. Of course it was my alarm.

When I opended my eyes good I realised I wasn't home. Oh no I must have felt asleep here at Katie's. How stupid. Why didn't she woke me up? How late it is? Where is Katie?

Katie came out of the bathroom. Ooh you finally woke up you lazy head :) i've let you sleep there because i didn't want to wake you up. You fell asleep at 7 pm and I have to eat the pizza's all by myself Hahah.
It doesn't matter you are so cute when you sleep.

Anastasija: You should have woken me up. I feel so bad now I said.

Katie:No worry. I have also called your mom to tell her you would stay here. It was no problem. We can even do something together after you showered maybe if you want.

Anastasija:  you are awesome. Than you so much. Yeah that's a great idea. I'm jumping in the shower right now. Maybe we can go the city and do some shopping, I still need some stuff to bring with me to LA.

Katie: perfect. You like some pancakes right? I'll make some for you.

After I showered and put my clothes on. We enjoyed our breakfast together, Katie can cook wonderful. That will be very useful on holiday I told her.
We did the dishes together and than we left to the city.

We went from one shop to another and we bought way too much to be honest but it was all worth it. I got some cute sandals and some beautiful skirts and dresses. Those while be really useful for LA. I can't wait to wear all these new clothes.

Katie bought some new bikini's because she hadn't really got any that fitted her anymore. She also bought some cute tops.

We had the time of our life. We always have when we are together. I can't imagine a life without her, she has been there for me through everything. She is always there for me when I need her. We know each other since elementary school and since than we have been seperated. She is the best friend in the hole world.