Twenty

I can't see him tonight. I really can't. What do I have to do right now. I have no clue. How do I tell him i'm not in the mood anymore. I was the one who invited him over. Help me Katie?

Katie: relax. Just call him you aren't feeling good or something so that it's not a good timing right now. He won't think anything of it.

Anastasija: Yeah that is a good idea, i'll just say that. OMG what did this have to happen to me. I was so happy I hadn't got any texts of these girls so we could work it out but of course they had to find my twitter account. If I found it out earlier I would have probably never see him again. I don't want people to hate me but I also don't want to upset Grayson anymore. I don't want him to feel bad about it because it's not his fault, he isn't the one sending these messages.

* the call.
Anastasija: Hey Grayson. I uuuhm i'm not feeling very good today.
Grayson: oooh Hey Anastasija, what are you having?
Anastasija: i'm uuuuhm having the uuuh flue I think. I guess i won't uuuhm make it for tonight.
Grayson: no worry i'll take care of you. I will still come at 5 pm and I will make you some chicken soup and set some tea for you to make you feel better.
Anastasija: NO! uuuh no don't come to my house, you will uuuhm probably get sick as well.
Grayson: no I won't or is there something else?
Anastasija: no I uuuuh just don't want you to get sick right now.
Grayson: you are sounding so weird on the phone. I feel like there is something wrong. You are hiding something for me and I want to know what. I feel like you don't want me to come over!

*He ends the conversation!

Ooh no. What do I do now. I didn't want him to be upset. I'm probably have to call him back and explain him what is going on.

I call him back but he doesn't pick up his phone anymore. I tried for at least 10 times and he doesn't want to hear me I guess. I fucked up this time for real. Now Grayson and his fans hate me. Can my life get any worser than this.

Suddenly I hear a hard knock on the door. "Let me in, we need to talk". I immediatly knew who it was. It was Grayson. He came all the way to our room to find it out. OMG I don't know what to say.

Katie: just open the freaking door and explain it to him. You didn't do anything wrong so he will understand it. Maybe he can fix it or do something about it.

Katie finally opened the door