Twenty one

Grayson: finally someone is opening the door. Katie, where is Anastasija? I have to talk to hear. There is something she is hiding for me. I feel it.

Katie: eeeuh she is in her room.

Grayson: thank you.
Oooh here you are. See I knew you weren't sick. Why didn't you want to see me today. You were the one calling me to hang out and now you cancelled it yourself. Something must have happened and I want to know what.

Anastasija: Yeah, you are right. Look at these messages on my twitter. I'm Indeed not sick and i'm sorry for not telling the truth immediatly at the phone. I just didn't know what to do and I was so upset after Reading them.

Grayson: OMG you are kidding me. No, not again. No please no, tell me this is a joke! This is going way to far. It happened one time but not two times. I'm not letting this happen.

Anastasija: I wish I could say it was a joke but it's not.

Grayson: how is this possible, I told you immediatly after the accident in the restaurant if you would check your social media and you said you didn't got any messages but why did you hide these for me than?

Anastasija: I did look at my social media when you asked it but I forgot I had twitter so I didn't checked that. On all my other social medias I haven't got any hate what so ever. I didn't hide it if that's what you think!

Grayson: I believe you but i'm so extremly pissed right now. It needs to stop for real this time. If they want me happy than this isn't what they are doing right now. I'm so sorry. This is not what I wanted at all!

Anastasija: I know you won't and I i'm really sorry. I wished I didn't have to show you this!

Grayson: I don't want them to upset you in any way. They are going to far and they have to realize it. I'll post some tweets on my twitter, maybe they will stop. I'm going home an fix it because I don't have my phone with me right now. I'll text. You later because I think that we both aren't really in the mood for a nice evening. I won't be a good company today.

Anastasija: Yeah, you are probably right. I keep you updated by text as well and we will do this an other time. Movies and pizza's can wait!