Seven

Two weeks has passed. Katie and I had the best time of our lifes but one thing that kept holding me back from having fun was... Grayson. The boy from the airport really took my attention. Why? I don't really know him, we barely talked but still. His beautiful face and his amazing figure. It's impossible to forget him. Sometimes i'm just daydreaming about Grayson and I being a couple.

Katie: Anastasija, now it's enough! You have been so off lately. You barely have attention for me our the city! What is going on. This really effects our trip. I feel like there is something seriouslly wrong in you mind. What keeps you thinking so much. There isn't something wrong home right??

Anastasija: you are right. Something is really talking over and I know I have let you down lately.

Katie: you know you can tell me everything right!

Anastasija: Yeah I know, well do you still remember that guy at the airport, his name was Grayson. I can't get him out of my head. I think i'm in love with him. You are probably thinking i'm so stupid right now.

Katie: Haha are u serious right now. You barely know him, how is that possible. Is he for the past 2 weeks on your mind day in day out? But why haven't you called him or texted him? You have his number.

Anastasija: yes, he is the one. No are you crazy, I'm way too scared to do that and i'm pretty sure he won't answer me.

Katie: you can't know that if you don't do it. Take your chance, maybe you find the love of your life here.

Anastasija: well you are right but I have no idea what to say or ask him? Do I say something about the shoes or about the city? Maybe that we would like to have a tour around the city if he is free.

Katie: Yeah send the last one. I think it's kinda weird if you keep talking about these shoes.

*SEND

now we have to wait for him to answer! I'm so nerveous and scared. What if he doesn't reply