Trust Issues (Chapter 38)

Start from the beginning

When I approached her car, she locked the doors, rolled her window down and flipped me off. She sped off, leaving me standing there looking stupid. I had to call Mike and have him take me to my car.

Once I got in my car, I went home and worked on some of those assignments I had due. After a few hours of working nonstop, I picked up Aaliyah from my mom's house. The more I thought about what happened today, the more I got upset. Mookie had me fucked up and I was definitely about to pull up on her. Not to start shit but to try to apologize and make her realize that I was hurting too.

She wasn't picking up my calls and I didn't know where she was staying. "Hey Daddy." Li said hopping in the front seat and then putting on her seatbelt. "I thought I was staying with GG tonight?" She asked.

"I missed you, I want you to stay with me. I'll take you somewhere tomorrow." I told her, making her eyes light up as she smiled. I still had a lot of making up to do in terms of Li, so why not do it now and get information at the same time.

We went to the store and got snacks before picking up the pizza and wings I ordered. We made our plates before going upstairs to my room. I ordered enough food for the house, in case my rude ass roommates were hungry too and wanted to eat.

We watched one of Aaliyah's raggedy shows while we ate and when it went off, we played a game of truth or dare. After that we played UNO, Speed, and BeanBoozled. Once it hit midnight, I sent her to take a shower and get dressed in her pajamas. We watched a movie together until she fell asleep.

I got dressed and made sure everybody was still home before getting in my rental car and driving to Mookie's new place. I managed to get her to tell me where she lived but anything else I asked about Mookie, she just looked at me with a smirk and kept her mouth shut.

After riding around for about fifteen minutes, I finally found her house. "Okay, I see you girl." I mumbled to myself as I made an impressed facial expression. I didn't see her car in the driveway and although the porch light was on, all the lights in the house were off. I went and knocked on her door and didn't get an answer so I went back to my car, figuring she wasn't at home. I called her and she declined the call, making me roll my eyes.

I just decided to wait inside of the car until she decided to bring her mean ass back home. I connected myself to her WiFi so I wouldn't be bored while I waited for her. She had the same password for every damn thing. While waiting for her, I managed to fall asleep. When I woke up, I checked the time and noticed I still didn't see her car in the driveway.

I knew that she was okay because she was posting pictures on Instagram and Facebook. I also knew that she wasn't alone because she posted a picture of two full plates of food and two glasses. One of the plates was paper and one was glass. That automatically told me that she was with a nigga because she always ate off of a paper plate and served me on a real plate. Her sneaky ass also made sure to get the nigga's wrist and watch in the picture too.

I called her phone twice and both times it rang until it went to voicemail so I just sent her a text. She read my message right after I sent it but it took her a few moments to respond.

 She read my message right after I sent it but it took her a few moments to respond